Have A Safe Trip To Virginia Steven

Steven: *holding his suitcase, and waiting for Clayton to show up*

Ken: You got your umbrella, Steven? Its supposed to storm in Virginia.

Steven: Yes, I have it. *hears the honking of a car horn* That's Clayton! I gotta go!

Ken: Okay! Have a safe trip! Call me when you get down there, okay?

Steven: Will do! Bye! *leaves with his suitcase*

Ken: Moron. *goes back to bed*

Clayton: Hello, Steven!

Steven: Hello, Clayton! *putting his suitcase in the trunk, and gets in the car*

Clayton: *drives out of the apartment parking lot, drives past the pond, turns right onto Butternut St, drives past Pondview Apts, puts his signal on, turns right onto West St, drives on the bridge, and slows down for the speed bumps, and stops at the stop sign*

Steven: Thanks for giving me a ride to Virginia!

Clayton: Of course! *drives, turns left onto Washington St, drives past Old Mill Rd, Jersey Mike's, drives past Plaza Dr, the shopping plazas, the diner, McDonald's, Subway, Wendy's, Wesley Inn and Suites, Camp St, George St, Sagamore Hills Apts, and crosses into Middlefield, with the headlights on*

Steven: A Dog's Life.

Clayton: *drives past Ballfall Rd, past Agway, Jackson Hill Rd, Red Dog Saloon,  and drives through the reservoir* This is a beautiful reservoir!

Steven: It is.

Clayton: *merges onto Interstate 691 west, crosses into Meriden, drives past the East Main St exit, merges into the left lane, and takes the exit towards Interstate 91 south New Haven New York City*

Steven: When are we gonna stop for food?

Clayton: Probably in New Jersey. *driving on Interstate 91 southbound in Meriden, crosses into Wallingford*

Sign: Yalesville Durham 68

Steven: We'll probably make it to New York, by sunrise.

Clayton: I think it will get light by the time we get close to Milford. *driving with the windows rolled down* 

This story was written on Friday, June 23rd, 2023.

A/N Let's hope Steven makes it to VA safely! What a bonehead! 😅😅😅😅 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.