Kyle's Day In Court

State Of Connecticut Superior Court

Court St

Middletown, Connecticut

Kyle: *dressed in a polo shirt, khakis, and brown dress shoes*

Bailiff: All rise!

Judge: *comes out*

Woman: *glaring at Kyle*

Judge: Mrs. Roberts, I understand you are suing Kyle Andrews for the damage of your car.

Mrs. Roberts: That's correct, Your Honor.

Judge: Do you have any photos of the damage?

Mrs. Roberts: Yes, Your Honor.

Judge: I want to see them, please.

Mrs. Roberts: *gives the photos to the bailiff*

Bailiff: *gives them to the judge*

Judge: *reviews them* Mm hmm. Mr. Andrews, what do you have to say in your defense?

Kyle: I was just being an idiot. I had no intention of wrecking her car. It was dark at the time, and it was hard to see. Please see this from my point of view, Your Honor.

Judge: You were being a total bonehead! Do you even have a driver's license?

Kyle: No, Ma'am.

Judge: What were you thinking?

Kyle: Like I said, I was just being an idiot! Do I have to spell it out?

Judge: You know, when I was your age, I got into some stupid situations myself. But, now look at me. I am a judge. I paid my dues. You gotta know what's right from wrong.

Kyle: Yes, Ma'am.

Judge: This is definitely gonna haunt you for the rest of your life. You will carry that burden with you always.

Kyle: Yes, Ma'am.

Judge: The court fines you $5,000, which will go to Mrs. Roberts! Case is dismissed! *bangs gavel*

Mrs. Roberts: Yes!!!! I won!!!

Kyle: What have I done?

Kyle's Mother: *snarling* Next time, don't so something so stupid. *smacks Kyle upside the head*

Kyle: Ow, watch it!

Kyle's Mother: Shut up.

Kyle: *leaves the courthouse*

This story was written on Tuesday, June 13th, 2023.

A/N Kyle has been sued!!!! The woman won the case!!! This is definitely a punch in the gut for Kyle! He'll never forget this as long as he lives! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.