The End? (Epilogue)

Twenty years had gone by since the remaining members of Lost Reality had gone back into the world known Shademoore. It used to be known as a game called The Darknes, but now it was their home. Their world and they were going to protect it from anything that threatens the peace that they have brought to their home.

When the six remaining members of Lost Reality, Armin, Greed, Kaneki, who decided to go back to being called Juvia, Reiner, Pony and Roxlin, they were met with the ruins of their once old home town. They were brought to a whole new world filled with new enemies, fears and new allies. Over one year in their old home world, twenty years had gone by in Shademoore. They were brought to a new kingdom called Sycnthtopia.

There they were brought to a King, a King who was wanting to save the world that they had left behind. He was angry at them for deserting the place. The great heros who defeated the Darknees, and deserted the place. People were mad at them, and on a few occasions came close to killing them, however Lost Reality stuck together and got through it all over the years that it took.

They rebuilt the world that was now their home. They defeated the new evil threat and decided to rule over parts of Shademoore. When it was decided the group went their way. Greed and Roxlin decided to get married and ruled Town of Two Moons. There the two started a family, and Greed gave birth to a girl named Zelda. She was known as Princess Zelda.

Juvia married the King Cyth of the Suckles from The Town of Eden. There she ruled the plant kingdoms throughout Shademoore. Reiner ruled the Kingdom surrounding Juju's castle. As for Armin and Pony, the two got married, and ruled the Kingdom of Frale. Over the years which in game time 400 years. The lava filled town had turned to a forest filled with many plants and trees.

Shademoore was a in a peaceful era for the last 200 years. The guild once known as Lost Reality, the great heros of Shademoore were finally disbanded to go out and rule their world. To stand up, live their life to the fullest, and never give up.

The story will be continued by @ponybob The story has yet to be written and published. Thank you everyone who has read, commented, followed, and favorited this series. Please check out the trilogy of this story when it comes out. And to the others thank you guys for being my friend ^.^