Chapter 3

Giovanni Accardi

Villa Castro di Leece
Italy

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, and it was very apparent that I was in a bad mood. Alfonso, my head of security, informed me that there had been a security breach in one of my offices in the States, which meant that I had to travel from my home in Italy to rectify the issue and catch the culprit.

After taking a shower and getting dressed, I made my way to the dining table at my villa.

"Sir, would you like breakfast?" Rosa, our chief maid, who had become like a second mother to me, asked.

"No, signora, I don't feel hungry," I replied as I flipped through the business newspaper on the table.

Despite being a Duke, I ran one of the largest tech companies in the world. It was an heirloom that I inherited from my late father, but that didn't stop me from managing my own businesses.

"Sir, your mother is on the phone and she wishes to speak to you," Alfonso informed me.; he handed me the phone as soon as he informed me my mother was on the line.

"Ciao, mama," I greeted my mother.

"Gio, why do you reject calls from your mama? Well, I called you to tell you that I need a grandson. Aren't you lonely, Gio?" my mother complained.

"Mama, that is not my priority now. If you want a grandchild, you could meet my brother Luca; he has a son," I replied while rubbing my hand on my forehead.

"I am happy Luca has a child, but I still want one from you, Gio. You are 30; you're not getting any younger," she pleaded.

"I'll think about it, mama. I promise," I said to her.

"Okay, Gio. I have a spa appointment today. I'll talk to you later," she said, and the line went dead.

I sighed and stood up.

"Alfonso, get my pilot on the phone. Tell him I'm leaving by 7 am today," I instructed him.

"Yes, sir," he replied.

I stood up and walked away

* * *

14:59

United States
Villa de Giovanni

The flight down to the States was quite exhausting, and I needed to rest my head. As I made my way through the hallway lined with staff, I heard the sound of something ripping. I turned my head towards the source of the noise, and that's when my eyes landed on her.

The air seemed to change as our eyes collided with each other.

Her eyes were as dark as the midnight sky, with a deep and alluring quality that drew me in. They were large and expressive, with irises that were barely distinguishable from her pupils.
Despite their depth and darkness, there was a certain warmth and kindness that shone through her black eyes.

She was very beautiful, so beautiful.

My eyes drifted to her body,she had large breasts, I had never seen such beautiful and busty breasts before. The supermodels I slept with had small ones, I wondered how hers would look like naked.
She was curvaceous with hips that looked like well rounded, I wondered how her ass would look like if she had wide hips like this.

She was a black woman.

I quickly averted my eyes from hers as she bent her head down and then I made my way down to my bedroom.

I was horny, I guess that's why I got sexually attracted to her.

She was a maid and she was black
The Duke of Castro shouldn't harbor such attractions to such a woman. I thought to myself.

"Alfonso, get someone to make my bed, I do not like the color of the sheets" I told him

"On it, your grace" I watched as Alfonso went out to get someone to change the sheets.

I quickly loosened my necktie and pulled my suit jacket off as I made my way to the rooftop terrace outside my bedroom to take in the beautiful view.

Soon after, I heard the sound of my door opening and in walked the black girl from before.

I watched as she bent downwards to arrange the new sheets on the bed unaware of my presence. Her rear view was in front of me now and I felt my manhood pressing painfully against my trouser.

Her buttocks were so big, i gaped. I never knew black women had it this big.
Her buttocks moved with every movement that she made and my manhood felt like it would burst.

I moved closer to her to alert her of my presence

"Hello," I said, watching her as she turned. She almost slipped, but I was quick to catch her, though that turned out to be a mistake as we both fell onto the bed with me on top of her. We stared at each other for a moment before I broke eye contact and quickly stood up.

"You must be more careful when working," I said to her, my face furrowed in a frown.

"I'm sorry, your grace," she replied, jumping to her feet and bowing her head.

I gave her a condescending look before I retrieved my jacket and sauntered off to the garden to clear my head.