Chapter 15🔞

Gio

I glanced down at the scattered DNA test results on my table, situated in the quiet confines of my study. Moments ago, Alfonso had entered, handing me the letter, and now, as I fixed my gaze upon the document, a rush of emotions surged through me. My heart pounded with a blend of shock, disbelief, and an unexpected weight of responsibility. How could I have been so naive to entertain the idea that Sophie might have had a fleeting affair during our brief intimate encounter?

The undeniable truth lay before me: Sophie was carrying an Accardi, my blood. The weight of that revelation settled upon me, overwhelming my senses. In just a matter of months, I would become a father, entrusted with the role of shaping and guiding another life.

With a sense of urgency, I reached for the phone, my fingers trembling slightly as I dialed the number of our trusted family doctor. The line rang, each tone heightening my anticipation and the gravity of the moment. Finally, the familiar voice of our doctor came through, his calm demeanor bringing a glimmer of reassurance.

"Doctor Matteo," he greeted in his steady tone.

"Doctor Matteo, it's Giovanni. I need to schedule an appointment for my..." I paused, clearing my throat, struggling to find the right words. "For my woman who is pregnant," I added, my voice conveying a mixture of apprehension and determination.

There was a brief silence as I anxiously awaited the doctor's response. Finally, his voice came through, maintaining a tone of professionalism and concern.

"Of course, Your Grace. Let's schedule an appointment for Monday morning if that works for you."

"Sure, see you then," I replied, ending the call. It was still ten in the morning, and I believed Sophie would still be awake. With purposeful strides, I made my way to Sophie's room.

Upon reaching the door, I opened it and entered, finding the room empty. However, the sound of running water caught my attention, originating from the en-suite bathroom. I proceeded towards it, and as I opened the door, I beheld Sophie standing under the shower, her body enveloped by cascading water.

At that moment, she exuded radiant happiness and captivating beauty. My eyes involuntarily roamed over her body, drawn to her allure.

And I felt my cock go hard. I approached her position, standing behind her with her back facing me. She remained oblivious to my presence, her attention focused elsewhere. As I gently touched her, she startled, jumping in surprise.

"Gio, what are you doing here?" she exclaimed, hastily attempting to cover herself with her hands. It was a futile effort, as her hands were too small to conceal the fullness of her curves, with her breasts spilling out.

"Last time I saw those breasts, they weren't this big. Does pregnancy do this to people?" I asked, a hint of amusement evident in my voice.

"You're not allowed to look," she snapped, locking eyes with me.

"You're mine, Strega. Never forget that. I alone hold the power to make you, to break you, to awaken your desires," I added, my voice low and filled with longing.

"I... I don't belong to anyone," she defiantly asserted.

"But your body tells a different story, and I'll make sure you know it," I replied, confidently closing the distance between us.

As I approached her, a mixture of desire and determination consumed me. My fingers gently traced the curves of her body, igniting a spark of longing within me. Despite her defiance, I could sense the flicker of attraction between us.

She hesitated, torn between her defiance and the undeniable chemistry that crackled in the air.

I grabbed her jaw and slammed my lips against hers, using my tongue to delve deeper. She still tasted like strawberries, and it drove me crazy how I loved kissing her.

Wait a minute. I hated kissing. Why was I enjoying it now?

I withdrew my lips from hers and then traced my hands downwards to her warm and slippery cunt, sinking my finger deeper inside, and she writhed, breathless with longing.

"Gio... Gio, please," she pleaded, her voice filled with a combination of desire and need.

"Do you enjoy what I'm doing to you, Strega?" I inquired, my voice laced with a hint of mischief.

"I... Oh... Gio... please," she moaned, her response a mixture of pleasure and longing.

"Good. That's what I want," I murmured, savoring the intoxicating effect I had on her. I sank my hand beneath her big buttocks, lifting her towards me, mindful of her belly bump

"Have I ever told you how your butt drives me crazy?" I asked as I stopped fingering her.

"No..." she replied, her voice filled with a mixture of hesitation, flushed cheeks, and evident arousal.

"Well, now you know," I whispered tenderly to her as I carried her back to the bedroom. We stood in close proximity to the bed, our bodies entwined with desire.

I swiftly freed my dick from the confines of my trousers with one hand while the other hand held her securely against me.

"You drive me crazy, bellissima" I said as my breath fanned her face.

"I want you.... Gio," she said to me
My lips twisted into a grin as I gazed at her. "I know."

I laid her on the bed as I took her nipples into my mouth, licking and biting them playfully, not hurting her. I watched as she moaned beneath me.

"Get on your fours, Sophie '' I commanded, my eyes wandering around her body as she got on her fours.

I then spanked one ass cheek, watching her as her moans grew louder. I settled behind her and spread her pussy wide. It was wet and open, ready for me. And then I pressed my hard cock into her wet entrance.

I was slamming into her and thrusting hard and deep.  With every thrust, her buttocks bounced back, and I almost came. I had to think about stocks, football, politics, and radish.

Sophie looked hot on all fours, and I silently wished I could take a picture of her looking all hot and flushed.

"You're mine, Sophie," I growled out, pressing myself into her depths. "Mine alone, whether you like it or not. You belong to me."