I just wanna ride.

"Mom please I am begging just a couple hundred dollars to start out" Waylon begs her mom over the phone.
     Waylon is a 25 year old girl from a small town in West Virginia, ever since she was 5 years old she wanted to be a big shot barrel racer. Her parents got her horse riding lessons at 7 thinking it was just a phase, but as Waylon grew older and loved it more her family caved and bought her a horse named Fred. Her parents despised the idea of Waylon throwing away her smarts to Barrel race. So as soon as Waylon turned 18 she packed her stuff into her truck and horse trailer and moved to Montana. She has been jumping around ever since and just can't get a grip on life, she hasn't been winning races and she is running low on money.
    "Waylon we told you that you stupid dream to barrel race was going to cause you to go broke, kid you need to wake up and come back home, go to school for something important." My mom yelled at me through the phone.
    "Mom all I wanna do Is ride you know that." I said as I hung up the phone. I just wanted to cry all I had now was Fred and my truck. I walked out of the crappie motel I was staying in and went to my trailer.
  "I know Fred, I know we just got to win some races buddy."I say sadly to Fred. I got in my truck and hauled me and Fred to the next rodeo.
    It was in a small valley in Montana, but I heard that the biggest ranch in the state was there, how cool.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
After getting to the rodeo and getting my number I began to set up Fred.
   "Alright Fred we have to win I literally just spent everything i had to entry fees." After waiting and watching it was finally our turn.
     We come out of the gate fast and make it around the first barrel, and then the second, come on don't mess up now I think to myself. Speeding up Fred we take the third barrel hard, but I was able to keep it up. Fred sprinted back and I hopped off of him in joy, we just won.
   After putting away Fred and getting my check and buckle I decide to stay and watch the rest of the rodeo. I started asking around for work. I always have wanted to be a ranch hand or a cowboy but I just really need the money. Finally some old guy runs up to me.
   " Excuse me, mam I heard your asking around for work young lady."
    "Yes sir, I am."
     "I saw you ride congratulations on the win your pretty good."
      "Thank you sir, I appreciate it."
        "Anyway my names Lloyd, I work for the yellwstone, what's your name little lady."
       "Wait like the yellowstone?"
        "Yes mam."
        "My names Waylon." 
         "Alright Waylon come with Me,we gotta go talk to my boss."

Baby girl जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें