just me and you

The cowboys have all already set up there camp cite. Me and rip go up there everyday after we feed the horses that were left behind, and then after we come back. I have been still staying in the bunkhouse. But before we sleep me and rip talk and have a drink. After a long day me and rip were sitting on his porch.
   "Rip out of all this time you have been on this huge ranch, you have never been alone on it, have you ever wanted to do anything that you just couldn't because people would see?" I ask him after taking a sip of beer.
    "Actually, yes I will show you if you follow me." We walk to the round pin and he leaves me In the middle of it and walks back over to the speakers he puts on a song and walks back out to me.
     "I have always wanted to dance with someone I care about, so Waylon would you care to dance?"
     "I would love to." I say as he grabs my hand and we start to sway. "You know the last time we danced together you got stabbed."
      "Well there is no one here to stab me, it's just you and me." He said looking into my eyes.
       "Rip has anyone ever told you, your eyes are beautiful?"
       "No darlin they have not."
      "Well they are, there a perfect blue color."
       "Thank you darlin."
       "I love this."
        "What? The danceing?"
        "The danceing, you calling me darlin, it's just you and me."
        "You like darlin huh?"
         "Yes I do like darlin." I say giving him a calm smile. After the song ended we started to walk back over towards the bunkhouse.
       "Well this is my stop." I say laughing.
       "Who say, it has to be?" He said back
        "You did rip the day I came here you told me this is where I would be staying."
        "Well that's before I learned that you were really nice company." He said closing the space in between us. I was inches away from his lips intill he pulled away and said.
        "I guess if this is your stop I can't stay , so I guess I will just have to go stay in the house, alone."
      "Hmm I guess I will just have to come with you then since you know no one wants to be alone." I get up to him and grab his hand as we walk, my non broken one. When we got up to the house we both sat on the couch. I look at him with  Droopy eyes.
     "You look tired, darlin."
      "I am, it's a shame that I have nothing to sleep in."
      "You could always use one of my shirts." I loved wearing his shirts they were big on me and I could pretty much wear it as a dress. We walk to the bedroom and he hands me a shirt. He went to the bathroom while I changed.
   "I will take the couch." He said grabbing a pillow and blanket.
    "Woah woah rip." I said giving him a confused look.
     "Well I figured you wanted space." He said in a whisper.
      "Rip if you think I wanted space, don't you think I would have stayed in the bunkhouse?"
       "I guess that's true." He says setting down the pillow, kicking off his boots and setting his hat on the bed post. He slipped off his pants and his shirt. And sat down of the bed with a groan.  I cuddled up next to him.
   "Rip, what are we, like what is this?"
    "Well darlin, I suppose it's what ever you want it to be."
     "So like are we together?"
      "Here." He says looking over the face me. "Waylon would you like to be my girlfriend?" I looked at him and smiled.
      "Yes rip I would."
      "Alright then, come here." He said as I got closer to him with my head on his chest and I could feeling him breath.
      "Goodnight, Waylon."
       "Goodnight rip." I was happier then ever laying with this man, I could now call my boyfriend.