almost time

Waking up in a place I have never been before, I was no longer on the couch but in a bed. I walked out of the bedroom and saw blankets on the couch I feel asleep on. I saw rip drinking some coffee at the table.
   "You slept on the couch didn't you?" I asked him.
    "Yes darlin I did." He said, smiling as he poured me a cup of coffee.
    "You know rip, I didn't sleep in the bunkhouse last night."
      "Yep Waylon your about to get a lot of shit from the guys."
      "Hell, I know." I laughed "I think it was worth it." I changed back into my clothes from yesterday and drank I quick cup of coffee. Maybe I could get back to the bunkhouse before everyone wakes up. I walk back down and quietly and open the door as gently as I could to make no noise.
   "Waylon there Ain't no sneaking back in." I here Ryan say.
   "Fuck, why the hell do you have the lights off.?" I say back. Someone turned the lights back on and I see all the hands sitting drinking coffee.
    "Oh shit." I say
     "Where have you been?" Jake asked
     "Um I sleep in my truck."
     "Bullshit." Colby says and they all laugh.
     "So did yall fuck or?" Jimmy says
      "No we did not thank you."
      "So you and rip just talked?" Lloyd asked
      "Yes is that, that hard to believe?" I say
      "Yeah, yeah it is." Ryan says.
       "You guys think it's so funny bring it up to rip." They all shut up so I can change for the day.

____________________________________________

Getting to work. I finally saddled up with the rest of the cowboys. We were moving cattle, and me and rip where checking the fence.
    "Umm rip, rip that cow don't look so good." I say yelling to him.
    "Shit, GUYS COME HERE." Rip yells
     "What's wrong with him?" I asked as everyone rode over.
      "It ate something it wasn't supposed to." While the cowboys were helping rip I rode up and over the hill.
       "SHIT RIP." I yell. He ran up next to me.
       "Fuck, call Mr. Dutton now." Rip says. We rip and Lloyd counted up the dead cows. We rode back to mr. Dutton and he was pissed. He said he knew who did this, all of as with the brand meet up, and got into 2 trucks. I rode with rip, Lloyd and Jimmy.
     "So what the hell are we doing?" Jimmy asked
      "We are going to kidnapp a guy Jimmy ,so shut the fuck up." Rip said back. When we got into town. Lloyd stood outside the door of where the man was going to come out of. Rip stood on a pole not far from it. I stood in the front of one of the trucks and Jimmy and kayce where in them. The man came out and Lloyd followed him then when he pasted rip, rip began to follow him. When he got to me I gave him a smile and a wave before rip grabbed him and pushed him toward the trucks, I opened the door and we all hopped in.

____________________________________________

Next thing I know we were all in the woods and the man was tied up to a tree. After talking to the man a bit and almost letting him hang. Jimmy climbed the tree and cut him down. Rip threatened him and we let Lloyd take him back to town.
When we got back to the barn rip grabbed me and pulled me around the corner.
   "They giving you trouble about last night?" He asks
     "Nothing I can't handle." I say back smiling.
     "Hmm." He said as his eyes softened "Mr. Dutton said we got to go burn that field. "
     " Alright then let's get it over with." I say to him. When we got to the field there were firefighters and all the cowboys. We all started dumping the fluid and rip yelled light it up. I walked over to rip.
    "This has got to be the saddest,yet most beautiful thing I have ever seen." I say to him.
     "Yeah it is, we are going to have to camp up in the fields with the cattle to make sure they aren't dying, this I just a thought but I am staying back and sleeping at home, we will travel up there but only during the day. Why don't I keep you with me." He asked
      "Me, stay back with you? Shit rip you just asking for the cowboys to make dun of me."
      "You said it was worth it darlin."
       "It is and thats why I am saying yes." I turned and watch the field just burn.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
  Author....
    Alright so I know my time line is messed up and I also made it to where the whole rip and Beth thing just isn't happening, Waylon cast comes off soon and she will rodeo again. But just bear with me on the timeline since I am writing this story kind of all over the place and doesn't really line up at all with the show.