I always am im trouble part 2

Rip pov

    I picked up the phone.....
    "You are the cowboy with the brown hat?"  The man over the phone asked.
     "The man who is going to kill you, yes." I say back.
      The man over the phone laughed. "What was that?"  I hear him walk over and then "Rip these fucken assholes." It was Waylon "no, no that's enough." He says as I hear him walk away again.
    "Fuck, what do you want?" I ask him
     "The ranch that's what we want." I hit the mute button. And then John hangs up the phone.
    "What the hell?" I ask him.
     "I know how it is." John replied.
      "Who, who?" I ask him
     "It's the damn Brothers, who want my land so bad."
      "Fuck where are there?"  He gives me snd Lloyd the location to there house. We drive out there as fast as I could.

____________________________________________
Waylon pov. 

   These guys won't stop beating the shit out of me. I swear my nose is broken, I can bearly see out of My right eye it's so swollen. The guy broke 3 of my fingers and said he will break more. Rip hung up the phone which at first made me mad but them I realized he probably figured something out. God I hope he was on his way.

____________________________________________
Rips pov

    When we got to the house me and Lloyd wasted no time, we broke down the door and found the first brother he would tell us shit so I killed him. The next  brother seemed he knew more. Lloyd roped him up and threw him up over the rafter. I told him we were going to start cutting off fingers intill he told us where she was. He folded and told us where she was, so I shot him. She was with the cult that was a few miles outside of the valley. It was small but they were heavily armed.  We drove back to the ranch and grabbed up kayce and the cowboys. We drove out to the cult little abandoned town.
   "What's out plan here rip?" Lloyd asked.  I Turned and looked at all the cowboys.
   "This is your last chance to leave, after this you all will have to pay the price." I paused and gave them a chance to leave. They all stayed. "Alright then, we kill em all." I say we all mounted our horses and rode towards the town. Right away gun fire started to ring out. There was gun fire left and right. I jumped off my horse and ran in the main church. Shooting every man that stood in my way. After everyone was dead we all meet back up In the middle of town.
     "Find her." I yell to everyone as they scattered to find Waylon. Agter about 15 million of searching I found a little hole in the grass and lifted up the hatch.
    "BOYS." I yelled and they all came running over. I jumped down in the hole with my pistol up.  I see Waylon lying in the dirt, really bloody.
    "Shit I found her." I yell back up to all of them. I ran over to her and kneel down. I grab her cheeks gently and look her in the eye. She breaks down in my arms.
     "Hey, baby, baby, I love you." I say to her.

____________________________________________

Waylon pov

    "I love you to rip." I say through my crys.

____________________________________________

After, getting me out of there and getting me to the vet, she said I was going to recover fine. I have been staying in the bunkhouse resting. When rip came in and took me up to the main house. He said Mr. Dutton wanted to talk to Me.
    "Sit Waylon." Mr Dutton says and rip leaves. "How are you feeling?"
    "Good sir, thank you."
     " Waylon I wanted to talk to you.... I am giving you a choice"
    "Choice of what sir?"
    "To stay or leave, you could ether leave this place travel the states and rodeo for me, or you could stay and cowboy. Risking yourself for the ranch, but Waylon if your done rodeoing your done for good." I sit and ponder my options I love rodeo and always have, but I live cowboying and love rip even more.
    "Sir, I have to stay, respectful I love rip, more then I have ever loved rodeo, and this place I am willing to fight for sir."
     "And thats why I gave you the option, are you sure?"
      "Yes sir I am." I say getting up and shaking with my good hand. I walked outside and smelled the air. Rip came up to me.
    "Your leaving aren't you?" He asked
     "Rip, when I told I am not leaving this place I meant it, that's why I was branded and thats why I told you I love you."
     "Waylon I don't want to be the reason you give up your dreams."
      "Rip my dreams have changed, rip... your my dream, my dream is to never live one more day without you." We closed the space and kissed. I pulled away.
    "I love you rip wheeler."
     "And I love you Waylon Richard's"