I always am in trouble.

It's been a few weeks and the cowboys all came back, I had to start sleeping in the bunkhouse again because they are back. The boys give me a lot of shit because I stayed with rip. After I told them we were dating, they shut up for the most part. It's good to be cowboying again.
     "Hey I am going to grab my spurs from my trailer." I say to the boys playing poker. I walked out the door and around back to grab them, as I reached in my truck I was digging for my spurs and all the subben I was hit in the back of the head and blacked out.

____________________________________________

Rip walked through the door to the bunkhouse.
   "Hey, boys where is waylon?" Rip asked the boys playing poker.
    "Um she said she was going to get her spurs out of her truck, but that was like 45 miles ago, I guess we just kinda assumed she was with you." Ryan told him.
    "Well she ain't with me." Rip said walking back outside around to my truck.
   "Shit." Rip says looking at my open truck door with my hat on the ground. Rip runs back around to the front and back into the bunkhouse.
    "Hey, is this some kind of joke?" Rip asked the bunkhouse with my hat in his hand.
    "Joke? What do you Mean?" Lloyd asked.
    " her truck was open and her hat was on the floor." Rip started to panic.
    "Mabye she is just talking to Mr. Dutton, or with Fred and something." Colby said.
    "Yeah but why would she leave her hat and her truck door open." Rip said "I will go check Fred and ask Mr Dutton but if she's not there." Rip ran up to the main house and knocked on the door.
   "Rip, what the hell It's 11: 30 at night." Mr. Dutton asked him opening the door.
   "Have you seen Waylon. Sir? Rip asked him
   "No Rip I haven't seen her." Mr Dutton looked at rip confused. Rip took a deep breath and ran down to Fred's stall.
   "Damn it, Waylon." Rip says seeing I am not at Fred's stall. Rip runs back to the bunkhouse. "She ain't in those places." Rip said grabbing a flashlight. The boys all followed grabbing there boots and hats and flashlights. Mr. Dutton saw the light and came down from the house.
   "Rip what the hell is happening?" He asked.
    "Waylon went to grab her spurs, and she didn't come back for about 45 minutes the boys assumed she was with me but she wasn't, I went around to check her truck and the door was open and her hat was on the ground." Rip said worried.
   "No one can find her?" He asked
   "No sir." Rip replied.
    "Get me a flashlight."

____________________________________________

I start to stir awake, my head hurts like hell and my hands and feet are tied. I try to look around but it was just dark. I started to feel around with my tied hands. I was in a car I could tell we were moving cause I could feel the bumps under me.  I guess I was in a trunk of a car.
   "Shit." I mumble to myself. Blinking my eyes a few times and shaking my head trying to wake myself up.

____________________________________________

   Rips pov

   It's been an hour and a half since Waylon disappeared. I swear we have searched the whole ranch at least 4 times.
  "Sir she isn't here." Ryan said to me.
   "Damn it, DAMN IT. " I say throwing my flashlight.
   "Rip is there any possibility she might have ran?" Kayce asked me
    "With out her, truck, trailer and Fred? Hell no." I say back.
     "Have we tried calling?" Lloyd asks
      "Her phones In the fucken truck." I say back.
     "Rip think has she told you anything?" Mr. Dutton asked.
     "Uh shit." I say trying to think back to all out conversations. "Wait. Wait yeah, she uh at the last rodeo she said there was these 2 guys that were staring at her weird, she told me not to worry because it wasn't that big of deal, I Uh asked her what they looked like, and she told me she didn't know because it really wasn't that big of a  deal, fuck I should of know. "
    "Rip don't do that, you literally had no idea this could of happened." Mr. Dutton told me.
     "This is bullshit, we have nothing to go off of." I say upset that we have nothing.

____________________________________________

  Waylon pov

     The car came to a stop, and the trunk opened. I saw to men with masks on. The grabbed me and pulled me out.
    "Fuck you." I said spitting in the one man's face. He slapped me and called me a bitch. They dragged me into this old abandoned looking house. They pushed me to the ground and I winched in pain. The pulled out a phone and called Mr. Dutton.

____________________________________________

   Rips pov

     After going up to the main house to think of a plan. The phone started to ring. Mr. Dutton picked it up.
  "Mr. Dutton?"  The man Over the phone said.
    "Thats me." He said looking over at me calling me over.
    " got off of me you son of a bitch." We hear a woman over the phone say. I hit the mute button on the phone.
    "That was Waylon voice sir." I tell him he shook his head and hit the un mute.
     "What do you want for her?" John asked the man.
     "I am guessing the big aggressive cowboy with the brown hat heard her voice? We want to talk to him and only him."  The man over the phone said. John hit the mute again.
   "Rip you keep calm you here me." I shook my head and picked up the phone........