A1C4: Spider-Woman

2 Months Later

I've been hanging around with Gwen, Peter, and sometimes Harry often at school. The school dance was just around the corner. "Hey, you all got a date yet?" I asked the gang. "Nah, I don't think I'll have a date for the dance." Peter replied, "What about you Gwen?" She shakes her head no, "Lets go with each other since we don't have anyone else Pete". Peter replied with a smile, "Yeah lets!" I looked at Harry and he chuckled, "Liz Allan." A smirk came off his face. "THE Liz Allan? The one everyone keeps talking about?" I exclaimed as he nods yes.

"How'd you even- Man you're nuts Harry how does EVERYONE like you." I hit his shoulder teasing him. "Well you know me." He replied, "I'm just that cool". The group laughed together and as we were walking to class together, Gwen asked, "What about you, Y/N? anyone in mind?" I shook my head no, "nah, I'm just gonna enjoy some punch while watching you guys have some fun dancing." I say as I'm a little jealous of Peter. I've grown to start liking Gwen in the past few months we've been hanging out, but I know Peters just her best friend. He's a good friend of mine too.

I wanted to ask her out which is why I even brought the question up in the first place, but I guess it's just too early. Maybe another time.

A Week Pass

It's time for the dance, Harry offered to pick us all up and I was happy to accept. I got myself ready and my mom got me my dads old suit to wear. I grabbed my necessities, puffed some perfume on myself, and went out. Harry brought a LIMO to pick us up. It's my first time seeing one let alone ride in one. "You went all out huh, Harry?" I whispered in his ear to not be heard by Liz. "I gotta impress her somehow dude." He winks at me as we also arrive at Gwen's place. "Where's Peter?" I asked, and she told us that he was gonna meet us there.

She was beautiful. She had a pink dress with a cool leather jacket on along with a bunch of belts and leather boots to go along with it. "you look.. amazing, Gwen." I softly whispered while sitting next to her. "Thanks, Y/N. You're looking real cute yourself." We both were silent the whole ride to school. It was time to dance and we went inside together, "Where is that dork? You got any idea Gwen? Y/N?" Harry asked, and we both shook our head no. We sat down and waited together as I poured us both punch. "You wanna dance with me while we wait for him? Can't let Harry have all the fun now can we?" I smile as I held my hand out to her. She took my hand and we walked towards the dance floor to start dancing, looking deep into each other's eyes.

But before we could dance I felt a strange sensation, first it was weird but nice, but then the next second it became a warning, just like in the alleyway. BOOM The room fills with dust clouds while a giant Lizard bursted through the stage, I was able to push Gwen out of the way on time but I got hit, trying to escape from the grasp of it. Not long after, a sleek hooded white and black figure came kicking the Lizard off me. It's the Spider-woman I've been hearing about in the news! I thought she wasn't real and was just some sort of clown act. With pink webbed accents on her suit, and her flowery style of combat, nothing was more beautiful at the moment.

"You need some help getting to the Jurassic World movie set? Can't believe they'd make a new one after the last." Spider-Woman quipped. As she was fighting the monster, I tried my best to get everyone out of the building, then ran out right after. Harry came to meet me outside and was panicking "Where's Gwen?!?" I replied, "I don't know, I checked everywhere, I thought she'd already be outside with you guys. I tried to rush back in but the cops had come and was ready to infiltrate the scene. I tried pushing my way past the cops and saw nothing other than my friend Peter, unconscious, in the arms of the Spider-Woman, right before she left the scene, the Lizard nowhere in sight. "no.. Peter.."

The Next Day

Peter had died in the lizard attack. The cop turned out to be Gwen's dad, who was very close to him. He told the public that he will chase down Spider-Woman and have her arrested. I don't believe Peter was killed by Spider-Woman, but It was a rough moment, I couldn't say anything to anyone. Harry wasn't anywhere to be found, last we saw him he swore he would find Spider-Woman and make her pay. I was right beside Gwen, grieving together with her. I gave her a tight hug while crying together with her. "I'll be a call away if you ever need me okay?" I told Gwen. She just nodded and we stood in silence until it was getting dark.

Spider-Woman POV

"I just wanted.. to be special.. to be like you." as Peter died in her arms.

TO BE CONTINUED...