Amravati

Amravati was a magical place filled with beauty and history. The kingdom was like a picture-perfect painting, with its grand palaces and colorful gardens. The people of Amravati were known for their kindness and hospitality, making everyone feel welcome. The streets echoed with traditional music, and the delicious smells of food filled the air.

Living in this kingdom was the royal family. King Rana Devendra was a wise and fair ruler, loved by his people. His queen, Rani Padmavati, was known for her elegance and goodness. Their daughter, Princess Advaita, was the jewel of Amravati. With her radiant smile and gentle spirit, she captivated all who crossed her path. Advaita's three elder brothers, Siddharth, Arjun, and Ranvijay, stood as pillars of strength and protectors of their cherished sister. Together, they formed a close-knit family bound by unbreakable bonds of love and loyalty.

There also lived  Rana Raghav, King Devender's Step brother and Advaita's uncle along with his wife and children. He was a powerful and mysterious man who commanded respect. His wife, Rani Kalindi, had conflicting loyalties between her husband and her love for her niece.

Their family was like a puzzle waiting to be solved. Advaita had three cousins, Yuvaan, Devika, and Tara, each with their own unique personalities. Yuvaan was smart and spirited, while Devika was charming and clever. Tara, on the other hand, was mischievous and always ready for an adventure.

CHARACTERS:

Advaita:  Advaita, the youngest in her family, is loved and spoiled by everyone. She is beautiful and carries herself with grace and charm.Her family showers her with affection and fulfills her every wish. They want to protect her from the difficulties of life, making her feel cherished and special.Advaita's innocent and kind heart shines through. She sees the good in people and believes in love. Her presence brings happiness and peace to those around her.With her gentle nature and lovely appearance, Advaita embodies the qualities of a true princess. She is adored for her elegance and the way she brightens up the room.

King Rana Devendra: A wise and just ruler, devoted to his family and kingdom. He carries the weight of responsibility on his shoulders and seeks to protect his loved ones at any cost. Advaita's father(Baba Sa).

Rani Padmavati: A gentle and compassionate queen, whose love and nurturing nature provided a warm embrace for her children.  Advaita's mother (MaSa).

Rana Siddharth Singh: The Eldest son of Rana Devender and Rani Padmavati. Strong and loyal, he takes his role as the eldest brother seriously, always looking out for his siblings. Married to Meera, he is a loving and protective husband. He is the future king of Amravati.

Kunwarani Meera Bai: The princess of Raigarh married to Rana Siddharth. A caring and nurturing soul, always supportive of her family.

Rana Arjun Singh: The Second son of Rana Devender and Rani Padmavati. Adventurous and ambitious, he possesses a daring spirit and is willing to go to great lengths to protect his family. Nandini, his wife, stands by his side, providing unwavering support.

Kunwarani Nandani Bai: The Princess of Udaipur married to Rana Arjun. She is strong-willed and fiercely protective of her loved ones.

Rana Ranvijay Singh: The Youngest son of Rana Devender and Rani Padmavati. Playful and mischievous, he brings laughter and joy to the family. His loving wife, Amrita, adds grace and charm to their lives, bringing harmony to their home.

Kunwarani Amrita Bai: The Princess of Chandravati married to Rana Ranvijay. She is elegant and sweet, bringing grace to the family.

Rana Raghav Singh: A powerful and enigmatic step-uncle, wielding influence and hiding dark secrets beneath his composed exterior.

Rani Kalindi: A conflicted aunt torn between her loyalty to her husband and her deep affection for her niece, navigating a delicate balance in the palace.

Kuwari Devika: A charming and clever cousin, using her wit and bubbly personality while hiding her own pains. She is the Eldest daughter of Rana Raghav. 

Rana Yuvaan Singh: Son of Rana Raghav and Rani Kalindi. He is a young and spirited prince, known for his charisma and bravery. Yuvaan shares a close bond with his cousin sister, Rajkumari Advaita, and together they often embark on adventures within the palace grounds.

Kuwari Tara: A mischievous and adventurous cousin, always seeking excitement and willing to push boundaries, even at the risk of consequences. Her regal demeanor hides her own desires and motivations. The youngest daughter of Rana Raghav.