The Royal Message

King Devender sat on his ornate throne, surrounded by his council of advisors, as the royal assembly progressed in a calm and orderly manner. Suddenly, a servant approached with a humble bow, seeking the king's attention.

"Mahaaraj, Suryagarh se ek dut aaya hai sandesh lekar. Kya use aane ki anumati hai?" ("Your Majesty, a messenger from Suryagarh has arrived with a royal message. Shall I request their attendance?")

King Devender nods, "Dut ko sabha mein aane ki anumati hai." ("Inform the messenger to present themselves before the assembly.")

The servant discreetly exited the assembly, soon returning accompanied by a messenger from Suryagarh. The assembly members shifted their attention towards the newcomer, their curiosity sparked.

"Suryagarh ke dut ka Amravti me swagat hai. Batae kya sandesh lae hai Suryagarh se." ("Welcome, messenger from Suryagarh. What brings you to our kingdom?")

The messenger said "Maharaj, dut Suryagarh ke Raja Pratap Singh ka shahi sandesh laya hai. Yadi aapki aagya ho to padhu?" ("Your Majesty, I bear a formal letter from the esteemed King Pratap Singh of Suryagarh. May I have permission to read the contents to the assembly?")

 "Aagya hai! Maharaj Pratap ka sandesh sunaya jae," ("Proceed, messenger. Share the words of King Pratap Singh with us.")

The messenger bowed and retrieved a sealed scroll, which he carefully unfurled. He then began to read the letter, his voice resonating throughout the assembly hall.

The messenger clearing his throat read out aloud, "To the honorable King Devender of Amravati and esteemed members of the royal assembly, I, King Pratap Singh of Suryagarh, extend my warm greetings. I write to you with great respect and a proposal of utmost importance. As the celestial alignments foretold by our royal astrologer, it is believed that our son, Prince Rajveer, must marry before turning 25 to ensure his long and prosperous life."

The members of the assembly listened intently, their curiosity growing with each word spoken.

"Therefore, it is our humble request that Prince Rajveer's union with your esteemed princess, Advaita, be solemnized within a year's time. We believe that this alliance will strengthen the bond between our kingdoms and usher in an era of harmony and prosperity. It is also to bring to your kind notice that Prince Rajveer will be departing for Amravati in a few days' time to discuss the marriage arrangements."

King Devender said reflecting on the proposal for a while, "We shall discuss this matter in detail and consider the alliance between our kingdoms. Please convey our gratitude to King Pratap Singh for his thoughtful proposal."

The messenger bowed, acknowledging the king's words, and carefully rolled the letter back. He then turned to depart from the assembly, leaving the members deep in contemplation.

As the messenger exited the hall, the assembly buzzed with anticipation and curiosity, knowing that this proposal carried the weight of two kingdoms and the future of their princess, Advaita.

Advaita sat in her chamber, the room filled with an air of tranquility. She had been lost in her thoughts, contemplating the beauty of the evening sky, when a sudden interruption broke her reverie. A maid burst into the chamber, her breath heavy with urgency.

"Rajkumari Advaita!" the maid called out, her voice filled with a mix of excitement and apprehension.

Advaita looked up, her eyes reflecting surprise at the maid's frantic entry. "Kya hua?" she asked, her voice laced with curiosity. "Kyu bhaagi ja rhi ho? Aisi kya khabar laai ho?" ("What news do you bring? Why are you so out of breath?")