Marriage and Engagement

After the intense encounter, Advaita and her friends decided to unwind in the nearby park. Amidst laughter and conversations, they received the joyful news that Vishakha, one of their dear friends, was soon getting married. Excitement filled the air as everyone extended their heartfelt congratulations and shared in the happiness of the upcoming union.

Vishakha looked at her friends and said shyly, "Ma-Babasa se mere lie rishta dhundha hai. Mera vivah hone wala hai." ("My parents have found a match for me, and I am getting married.")

Advaita, filled with excitement, jumped up and down."Tum satya keh rhi ho, Vishakha? Badhai ho! Hum tumhare lie bahot khush hai." ("No way! Vishakha, that's incredible! Congratulations, my dear friend! I'm so happy for you!")

Kritika chimed in,"Badhai ho Vishakha. Kab ki tithi chuni gai hai is bade diwas hetu?" ("Congratulations, Vishakha! When is the big day planned for?")

Vishakha, blushing with excitement, replied, "Dhanyavaad! Vivah do mah me hai. Aur bahot saari taiyaaria bhi karni hai abhi." ("Thank you! The wedding is in two months' time. We have so much to prepare and plan for.")

Preeti joined in, "Oh, Vishakha, this is wonderful news! We'll be there every step of the way to support you and make your wedding day unforgettable."

As they sat together, the friends engaged in a lively discussion about Vishakha's wedding. They teased Vishakha playfully, making her blush and giggle.

 "Oh Vishakha, just imagine all the eyes that will be on you when you get married. You'll be the most radiant bride ever!"

Kritika, with a mischievous grin, added, "And don't forget about the groom's reaction when he sees you in your stunning bridal attire. Prepare to leave him speechless!"

Vishakha blushed, covering her face with her hands. "Stop teasing me, you all!"

Advaita leaned in, her eyes sparkling. "And let's not forget the joyous celebrations that will follow the wedding. We'll dance to the rhythmic beats of traditional music, creating an atmosphere of pure bliss."

Kritika nodded enthusiastically. "Absolutely! We'll showcase our graceful moves and celebrate the union of two souls with heartfelt joy and happiness."

Preeti joined in, her excitement contagious. "And the delicious food at the wedding feast! I can almost taste the mouthwatering delicacies already. Our taste buds are in for a treat!"

Vishakha blushed, feeling the warmth of her friends' support. "Thank you, everyone. I'm so grateful to have all of you by my side during this special time. Your presence makes it even more meaningful."

The friends continued to discuss their excitement for the upcoming wedding, sharing ideas about the traditional attire they would wear, the cultural significance of each ritual, and their eagerness to be a part of Vishakha's joyous journey.

Then, Kritika exclaimed, "Wait a minute! Now that Vishakha is getting married soon, and Preeti's wedding is also scheduled, that means only me and Advaita are left!"

Advaita looked at her friends hesitantly, feeling a mix of emotions. She was reminded of her engagement since childhood, a promise made by her family. However, deep down, she longed for a love that would be her own choice.

Reva, overhearing the conversation, exclaimed, "But Advaita has been engaged since childhood!"

Kritika was shocked as she exclaimed loudly, "You are engaged? Since childhood? And you didn't tell any of us?"

The friends exchanged surprised glances, their curiosity piqued. They looked at Advaita, waiting for her to share more.

Advaita looked at her friends, a hint of hesitation in her eyes. "Reva satya keh rhi hai. bachpan me hi humara rishta Suryagarh ke rajkumar se ho gya tha."  She shrugged, a shy smile tugging at her lips. "Parantu tum sab to jante hi ho yeh kuch nayi baat nhi hai. Yeh humari sanskriti ka hissa hai. Apne parivaar ke nirnay par bharose aur vishwas rakhna. Kisi se milkar, usse prem karna humari yah kisi se pahale se milane ya pahali najar mein prem karne ke baare mein nahin hai." ("Yes, it's true. I've been engaged to the prince of Suryagarh since I was a child. But you know how it is for us. Arranged marriages are a part of our culture. It's not about meeting someone beforehand or falling in love at first sight. It's about trust and faith in our families' decisions.")