A Heart-to-Heart Conversation

As Advaita got ready, her sister-in-laws entered the room one after the other, each prepared to offer her advice for her upcoming life.

Her eldest sister-in-law, meera spoke first, "Advaita, I've watched you grow into the incredible woman you are today. I've known you since you were just a child when I came to Amaravati after my own marriage. So, I want to share something I've learned over the years. Remember that In every marriage, there are bound to be ups and downs. But remember, love and understanding can overcome any obstacle. Communication is the cornerstone of a successful marriage. Never bottle up your feelings; instead, always communicate openly and honestly with Rajveer. Don't let misunderstandings linger and fester. Forgiveness is also crucial for a lasting marriage. Don't hold grudges; forgive and move forward. And in times of difficulty, exercise patience. It's a virtue that can help you weather storms together. Marriage isn't a destination; it's a journey. Embrace every moment, both the ordinary and extraordinary, and cherish each memory you create together. By doing so, your life together will be nothing short of beautiful."

Nandini continued, "And, while doing all that, never forget to nurture your own dreams and passions, Advaita. A happy marriage is built on two fulfilled individuals. Pursue your interests and support each other's ambitions. Encourage your husband to pursue his dreams and goals; your support can be a significant factor in his success. Also, nurture relationships with your in-laws. A harmonious extended family always contributes to a happy marriage. Treat your husband's family with the same respect and love as your own."

Amrita concluded, "Remember, he is the person you will spend the rest of your life with, so show him the real you. Never hide yourself or your thoughts from him. Give him all that you've got because if you can't trust him to see the real you, how can you ever earn his trust and affection? Also, continue to express love and affection towards your husband. Small gestures of love can keep the romance alive. And don't hesitate to lean on us whenever you need support. We're here for you, just like a sister. "

Advaita looked at her sister-in-laws, taking in all their advice as she turned emotional and tears welled up in her eyes. "Bhabhisa, I am going to miss you all," she said with sincerity, expressing her deep feelings of affection and attachment to her family. 

Nandini, her eyes also moist with emotion, replied, "Advaita, our bond will never weaken, no matter where life takes you. You will always have a special place in our hearts. We will miss you terribly, but our love and support will always be with you, even if we are physically apart."

Amrita chimed in, "Indeed, Advaita. Distance can never break the bond we share. We'll visit you in Suryagarh, and you can always come back to Amravati whenever you wish. We are family, and that connection remains unbreakable."

Meera, with a warm smile, added, "You're not just leaving us; you're beginning a beautiful journey with Rajveer. Cherish these moments, and remember, we're just a message or a visit away. You'll always be our dear sister, and we'll always be your sisters-in-law."

Advaita, feeling comforted by their words, wiped away her tears and hugged each of her sister-in-laws tightly. "Thank you for being my family and for all your love and guidance."

As Advaita expressed her love and appreciation for her sister-in-laws, Nandini leaned towards Meera and whispered, "Jiji." Meera turned her attention to Nandini and replied in a hushed tone, "How about you tell her about that?"

Nandini responded, "You are the eldest, Jiji. You should go first. I'll give you moral support."

As Advaita observed her sisters-in-law whispering and sharing these words, her curiosity got the best of her, and she couldn't resist asking, "Bhabhisa, what are you two talking about?"

Meera smiled at Advaita and began, "Well, Advaita, there's something important we'd like to discuss with you regarding your married life."

Advaita's curiosity heightened, and she nodded, saying, "Please, go on."

Nandini joined the conversation, saying, "You see, Advaita, after you're married, there are certain aspects of your life that you should be aware of. These aspects are related to your relationship with Rajveer."

Advaita furrowed her brows, her curiosity now mixed with genuine interest and a hint of embarrassment.

As Amrita heard thier conversation, she quickly realized the topic of discussion and became embarrassed. Advaita, noticing the hesitant and embarrassed expressions on her sister-in-law's faces, grew even more curious.

Meera began to speak, her tone gentle and caring. "Advaita, what we were discussing is a part of married life that's important to understand. When you're married, you and your husband will share a special bond, not only emotionally but also physically." 

As she saw no one helping her continue, Meera took a deep breath and continued, "It will be a new experience for you, and it can be both exciting and nerve-wracking. It's essential to take your time, especially in the beginning, and let things progress at a pace that's comfortable for both you and your husband. It's essential to recognize that this physical intimacy is a natural and beautiful part of marriage. This is how new life is created and is thus necessary. It's how couples express their love and create a deeper connection. "

She concluded, "Advaita, this is a beautiful and intimate part of marriage that should bring you and your husband closer. Approach it with love, trust, and an open heart. It's a journey you'll take together as husband and wife, and it's a way to express your love for each other in a unique and special way."

Advaita listened carefully to Meera's explanation, her face turning a shade of pink as she absorbed the information. She felt a mixture of curiosity, apprehension, and a sense of responsibility towards her future role as a wife. She found herself at a loss for words, suddenly too shy to pose any questions. After a moment of contemplation, she nodded with a shy smile.

"Thank you, Meera Bhabhisa. I understand." she said softly.

As Advaita nodded and smiled, her sister-in-laws exchanged reassuring glances. They could sense her mixed emotions but were glad that she had taken this conversation with maturity.

After their heart-to-heart conversation, Advaita's sister-in-laws decided to leave her with some privacy, allowing her to reflect on their advice. 

"Advaita, it's time for you to rest now. Tomorrow is a momentous day for all of us, especially for you. But remember, you're never alone in this journey. We hold you close in our hearts, and our love will be your strength. We cherish you deeply, and your absence will leave a void in our lives. Today marks the final day of your life as a princess, and tomorrow, you'll embrace new roles and responsibilities, each with grace and determination.

So, my dear, sleep peacefully tonight, for tomorrow, you'll awaken to a world filled with new beginnings and challenges. But through it all, you'll carry the love, wisdom, and support of your family here in Amravati. You are, and always will be, our beloved Advaita."

Advaita, now alone in her chamber, felt a mix of emotions. She was thankful for the guidance she had received from her sister-in-laws, but she also felt a growing sense of anticipation and nervousness about her impending marriage. As she prepared to rest for the night, she couldn't help but think about the new life that awaited her and the responsibilities that came with it. She knew that the support and love of her family, both in Amravati and Suryagarh, would be her guiding light as she stepped into this unknown territory.

Author's Rambling : Was this is most difficult chapter i have written till now? YES. I have zero idea about how women are/were educated about sex before marriage. So writing about it while mainting descretion and keeping the conservativeness of ancient characters and setting intact was super difficult. But i have really tried my best though.