A Day of Mischief and Blessings

A few days had passed since Ranvijay's wedding, and the palace was abuzz with everyday activities. Amrita, filled with excitement, woke up ready for a day of mischief and adventure. After freshening up, she joined her family at the breakfast table, where a delightful spread awaited them.

As she savored the delicious flavors, Advaita couldn't contain her mischievous spirit. With a playful grin, she turned to her family.

"Suniye aap sab!" ("Listen everyone") she exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "Aaj ke liye humne tay kiya hai ki hum aapna purn samay apne kaksh me rahenge, kuch shant akele smay ka anand lenge aur apni pasandida pushtake padenge." ("For today, I've decided to stay in my room, have some peaceful alone time, and read my favorite books")

Padmavati, her mother, looked at her with surprise and amusement."Achha ji?"("Oh, really?") she replied, a twinkle in her eyes. "Aisa kya karan hai jo aapko is shant samay hitu prepit kar raha hai?" ("What's making you want to enjoy some quiet time")

Advaita leaned in, a mischievous glimmer in her eyes. "Well, Maasa, I've been craving a little escapade. I want to explore the palace from a different perspective, dive into thrilling tales, and let my imagination run wild."

Meera, chuckled softly. "Ah, the joy of solitary adventures and the power of a captivating story. I totally get it, my dear. Just make sure to join us for meals. We don't want you missing out on all the family fun."

Advaita nodded, her smile widening. "Don't worry, Meera Bhabhisa. I'll make sure to refuel and recharge whenever my tummy starts growling."

With the family's understanding and playful blessings, Advaita excused herself, ready to retreat to her room and immerse herself in the captivating tales. The anticipation of the adventures that lay ahead brought a playful skip to her step as she made her way down the corridor, ready to embark on her own little journey.

Amrita returned to her room, her excitement palpable as she approached Reva, her loyal companion and confidante. "Reva kya sab taiyaar hai?" ("Reva, are the preparations done?") she inquired eagerly.

Reva, with a concerned expression, replied, "Rajkumari, Hum aapko yaad dilade mahal se bina sainiko ke aur kisi ko batae akele jaana uchit nhi hai. Aapki suraksha sanse ahem hai." "Rajkumari, I must remind you to not go outside the palace without informing anyone or taking any guards. Your safety is of utmost importance."

Amrita's eyes twinkled mischievously as she replied, "Parantu Reva, humne apni sakhiyo ko vachan dia hai. Hum kanhaji ke mandir me milenge. Ek rajkumari kabhi apne vaade se nhi mularti, toh hum kause ye reet todd de? Aur vaise bhi hume koi nhi pehchanga, humara mukh chipa hoga. Chalo ab humari sahayata karo kuch halke kapde pahenne me." ("But Reva, I've already made a promise to Kritika, Vishaka, and Preeti. We planned to meet at Lord Krishna's temple. A Royal never backs out from her word, and I cannot break that tradition. Besides, I will cover myself with a veil, ensuring no one can identify me. Now, come on, help me change into simpler clothes.")

With Reva's assistance, Advaita quickly transformed into an elegant ensemble—a beautiful blue lehenga choli with a golden dupatta. She adorned herself with dark blue bangles, a mangtika, her favorite jhumkas, and her beloved payal gifted by her babasa. The final touch of a veil added an air of mystery to her appearance.

Advaita and Reva stealthily made their way to the balcony and skillfully climbed down, using a secret passage discovered during her playful adventures with Yuvaan. Their hearts filled with anticipation, they set off towards the temple, where their friends eagerly awaited their arrival.

Advaita beamed with delight as she spotted her friends waiting for her inside the temple.

"Kritika, Vishaka, Preeti! You all are already here. Did we make you wait long?"