The Next Day-II

After the morning prayers, the family proceeded to the dining hall for breakfast, sharing a meal that further solidified their familial bonds. As breakfast concluded, Queen Leelavati expressed her desire for Rajveer to acquaint Advaita with the palace's surroundings.

"Rajveer," she began, "Advaita has just arrived here and is unfamiliar with the palace and its surroundings. You should show her around and spend some time together."

Rajveer, with a tone of apology, replied, "I am sorry, Maasa, but I have an urgent task to perform right now. You should ask Nayantara for that; she will be happy to show Advaita around."

Rani Leelavati regarded Rajveer with a reproachful expression, her concern for his well-being evident in her voice. "You have just been married. Who dared to assign you work? Let me talk to Rajasa. You should be free of all duties."

Rajveer, understanding her concern, explained, "Maasa, Babasa has already relieved me of most of my duties at your request. This particular task is important, and if he frees me from the remaining duties as well, I would have little to do throughout the day."

Leelavati, with a playful glint in her eye, teased him, "You should spend time with your wife. You may not have such leisure in the future when you become the king."

Rajveer, always the dutiful son, responded respectfully, "I shall accept your command, but right now, I have to leave for my work. I'll see you at dinner."

With a final nod of acknowledgement, he excused himself from the conversation and went on to attend to his pressing duties, leaving the palace for the time being.

******************************

Rani Leelavati approached Advaita, who was engaged in a conversation with Nayantara and Aditya. She inquired, "Advaita, what are you kids talking about?"

Nayantara promptly replied, "Maasa, Bhabhisa was just worried about being bored. We were reassuring her that with us here, she'll have a fun time."

Advaita, feeling the need to clarify, said, "I didn't mean that. I just wanted to know how I can help today."

Rani Leelavati smiled at Advaita's eagerness and explained, "That's precisely why I called you. Today, you should explore the palace. I had originally intended for Rajveer to show you around, but he has an important task to attend to, so Nayantara will be your guide for now."

She turned to Nayantara and requested, "Show your bhabhisa around, will you?"

Nayantara nodded enthusiastically, ready to assist Advaita in discovering the wonders of the palace.

Rani Leelavati departed to attend to her duties, leaving Advaita in the capable hands of Nayantara for her palace exploration. Aditya, too, took his leave with a charming smile and a parting message, "I shall also take my leave then, Bhabhisa. You don't have to miss me too much; I'll entertain you at dinner."

With a friendly wave, Aditya departed, leaving Advaita to begin her day of exploration within the magnificent palace grounds.

********************************

Nayantara, bubbling with enthusiasm, took on the role of Advaita's guide as they embarked on a captivating tour of the magnificent Suryagarh Palace. She began with animated explanations, her voice brimming with excitement.

"Bhabhisa," Nayantara began, "our splendid palace is divided into three main sections: the inner, outer, and common areas. Each section has its own unique charm and purpose. The inner section is reserved exclusively for the royal family, while the common area is where everyone typically gathers. Lastly, the outer section is where audiences are granted access"