The Dream of a Princess

As Advaita drifted into a deep sleep, she found herself in a vivid dream.In the depths of her dream,she was surprised to see another version of herself standing before her—The real Advaita, the one who held the secrets to her past and the incredible journey she had embarked upon.

"Aap....aap kaun hai?" ("Who... who are you?") Rhea stammered, her eyes wide with astonishment.

"Hum Advaita hai, ateet ki Advaita ya shayad bhavishya ki Advaita. Hum aap hai Advaita. Humare paas humare attet ki yaade hai aur aapke sabhi prashano ka uttar bhi.", the real Advaita replied gently, her voice filled with wisdom.

("I am you, the Advaita who lived before. I hold the memories of our shared past, the answers to all your questions. ")

Rhea's curiosity grew, and she eagerly leaned forward, her heart yearning to know the truth. "Yeh sab kya hai? Kis karan vash hua hai? Hum marane ki jagah yaha kaise aaye? Hum Advaita kyu bane aur aap kaha gayi? Kya aap yaha vapas rehne aayi hai? " ("What is it? What led to all this? Me being here instead of just dying. Why did i become you and where did you go? Did you come to take your identity back?" )

The real Advaita's eyes filled with understanding as Rhea poured out her questions, her voice trembling with a mix of confusion and longing for clarity. Advaita took a moment to collect her thoughts before responding with a reassuring smile.

"Hum aapki jigyasa samajhte hai Rhea. Yeh jis rah par hum hai veh kudrat ka ek karishma hai. Aap advaita ishvar ki kripa se bani hai, aap humari prathnao ka prasad hai taki humare priy jan aur humara rajya surakshit rahe."Advaita explained, her voice gentle yet resolute. ("I understand your curiosity, Rhea. The journey we find ourselves on is a mysterious one indeed. You became me because of a divine intervention, a response to my desperate prayers to protect our kingdom and our loved ones," ) 

She continued, "Ishvar ne humari pukar suni aur apni kripa barsate hue hume is anakhe bandhan me bandha. Hum yaha nhi reh sakte. Hum keval yaha aapka margdarshan karne aaye hai, apna anubhav aapke saath batna chahte hai." ("The gods listened to my pleas, and in their infinite wisdom, they granted us this unique connection. I did not come to take my identity back. Instead, I am here to guide you, to share with you the knowledge and experiences that shaped me.")

Advaita's words resonated deeply within Rhea, offering a glimmer of understanding amidst the confusion. She leaned in closer, eagerly awaiting further explanations.

"Ateet me hum bhi beparvah the, aap hi ki tarah." Advaita continued. "Humare babasa ne humara rishta Suryagarh ke rajkumar ke saath teh kar rakha tha, aur bachpane me hume usse koi dikkat bhi nhi thi. Humare din hasi khushi kehle me lage rehte the. Tara ke saath khelte rehte the hum."   ("In the past, I was a carefree princess much like you, Rhea,"I was betrothed to the prince of Suryagarh by our families, and in my youthful innocence, I had no qualms about the arrangement. My days were filled with laughter and play, especially with my cousin Tara, as my elder brothers had a significant age gap.")

Rhea nodded, her mind envisioning the scenes that Advaita described. She could almost hear the echoes of joyous laughter and see the carefree days.

Advaita's voice became tinged with a hint of sadness as she recounted the turning point in their lives. "Aur ek din hum Mewarana ke rajkumar Vikram Aditya se mile. Tara unki bahot prashansa karti thi. pehle toh kuch nhi laga parantu hum unse milne lage aur sab kuch badal gaya. " ("During one of our playful moments, I had an unexpected encounter with Prince Vikram Aditya of Mewarana. At first, I felt nothing towards him, but as our paths crossed repeatedly and Tara continually praised him in front of me, something changed within my heart.")