The Next Day- I

Rajveer slowly surfaced from the depths of sleep, his senses tingling with an unfamiliar sensation. His eyes blinked open to find a warm hand gently laid on his chest, accompanied by the soft, rhythmic breaths of someone close. Puzzlement gripped him, and he cautiously turned his head to the side.

There, beside him, lay Advaita, her features bathed in the gentle morning light. The surprise of finding her so close was quickly replaced by fascination as he studied her face, framed by the tranquility of slumber. The room seemed to hold its breath, as if acknowledging the significance of the moment.

With a sense of tenderness, Rajveer lifted her arm that had been resting on him, taking great care not to disturb her peaceful rest. He watched her with an intensity that surprised even himself, tracing the lines of her profile and absorbing the delicate contours of her features.

As seconds turned into minutes, Rajveer felt a growing sense of captivation, an unspoken connection that defied explanation. He allowed himself to savor the beauty of this unexpected encounter, a moment suspended in time.

Eventually, he reluctantly came back to his senses, realizing the intimacy of their position. Rajveer gently disengaged himself from her presence. He resisted the pull of emotions and thoughts that swirled within him, choosing to focus on the practicalities of starting the day.

With measured steps, he left behind the quiet intimacy of that morning awakening, ready to face the new day that lay ahead.

********************************

Advaita stirred from her sleep, finding herself alone on the bed. She sat up, a slight feeling of disorientation clouding her senses. As she removed the bed curtain and glanced around the room, she realized that Rajveer was not there. She was alone.

Collecting her thoughts, Advaita stood up from the bed and began to explore the room. The previous night, she had only seen the bedroom and the meeting chamber. Now, in the soft light of the morning, she wanted to discover more.

Her first destination was the balcony, and what a splendid sight it was. The expansive view, the intricate architecture, and the sheer spaciousness dwarfed even the grandeur of her room in Amravati. A beautiful swing that doubled as a sofa and an accompanying table beckoned, promising moments of serene contemplation. There was also a small diwan in the area that connected the balcony to the room, a spot that Advaita knew would become her favorite place.

Her exploration continued as she ventured into the dressing room. It was then that she heard Reva's voice calling out to her, "Advaita!"

"I am here," Advaita replied.

Reva entered the dressing room, a playful yet slightly exasperated expression on her face. "Advaita! You should have called for me if you were awake," she complained, her affection for evident.

Advaita chuckled softly, her voice carrying the excitement of her discovery. "I was just looking through the room. Don't you think it is beautiful?" she asked, her eyes shining with wonder.

Reva's eyes sparkled in response. "Oh, yes, it's amazing. The architecture is just like your room in Amravati, only a lot more grandeur. You would never feel new here. Rajkumar Rajveer has taken care of everything for you. He must care for you a lot," Reva teased, her words carrying a hint of mischief.

Advaita blushed in response to Reva's playful remark, "Reva, stop it," she whined, though a hint of laughter danced in her eyes.

Reva couldn't resist a good tease and laughed, "Oh, Advaita."

She then leaned in, her curiosity and teasing nature getting the better of her. "So how was it?" she inquired with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Advaita looked at her with genuine confusion, "How was what?"