Reunion and Celebrations

Advaita had settled into her new life as the princess of Amravati, surrounded by a loving family who cherished her deeply. She felt a strong desire to bond with her new family, immerse herself in the traditions of Amravati, and pursue her passions.

One day, as Advaita sat with her parents, she mustered the courage to express her unconventional aspirations. "Maasa, Babasa hum talvarbaji, teerandaji aur nritya seekhna chahte hai.", she began, her eyes shining with determination. (" Maasa, Babasa, I have a deep yearning within me. I wish to learn swordfighting, archery, and dance.")

Her reasons were twofold - to overcome the physical limitations that had plagued her in her past life and to stand as a guardian for her beloved kingdom.

Her parents exchanged surprised glances, unsure how to respond. "Advaita beta, yeh rajkumario  ke lie samanya gatividhiyaan nahin hain," her mother said, concern evident in her voice. "Rajakumariyon ko paramparik roop se khaana pakana, lekhankan aur any ghareloo kaam jaise kaushal sikhae jaate hain." ("Advaita, my dear, those are not typical activities for a princess. Princesses are traditionally taught skills like cooking, accounting, and other household chores.")

Advaita nodded, understanding their concerns. "Maasa hum vachan dete hai ki hum veh sab seekhenge jo aap hume sikhana chahti hai parantu hum nritya aur baki khel bhi sikhna chahte hai. Hum apne tan ko prabal karna aur khudko aur kushal karna chahte hai. Aur hum apne rajya ki bhi raksha karna chahte hai." ("MaaSa I promise i will learn everything you want to teach me but i also want to learn combact and dance. I yearn to strengthen my body and be more capable. I want to be able to protect our kingdom, to stand strong and defend our people.")

Her parents exchanged glances again, silently contemplating her words. They loved Advaita dearly and wanted to keep her safe from harm. Finally, her father spoke, his voice filled with love and caution."Advaita hum aapki icchao ko samjhte hai parantu talvarbaji aur teerandaji bahot khtarnak khel hai. Hume bad aapki chinta hai."  ("Advaita, we understand your desires, but swordfighting and archery can be dangerous. We worry for your well-being.")

Advaita reached out and gently took her father's hand. "Hum jaante hai aap humse bahot prem karte hai aur aapko humari chinta hai parantu hum vachan dete hai ki hum apni dekhbhal achhe se karenge aur khud ko koi hani nhi hone denge." she reassured him. ("I know you love me and want to protect me, but I promise to be careful. I won't take unnecessary risks,")

Her mother's eyes softened, and she nodded. "Yadi aap sach me yeh chahti hai toh hum aapko nhi rokenge. Parantu aapko savdhani baratni hogi aur apni suraksha ka bhi dhyan rakhna hoga."("If you truly feel this is what you need, then we will support you. However, we must take precautions and ensure your safety.")

Overjoyed, Advaita smiled gratefully at her parents.She hugged her mother and said  "Dhanyawaad Maasa, Dhanyawaad BabaSa, Hum aapko niraash nhi karenge." ("Dhanyawaad Maasa, Dhanyawaad BabaSa. I will not disappoint you.")

With their approval, Advaita's heart swelled with excitement. She knew she had a long journey ahead of her, convincing her parents was just the first step. Now, she needed to persuade her eldest brother, who was tasked with teaching her.

That evening, Advaita approached her eldest brother, Siddharth, who had always been protective of her. "Siddharth Bhaisa, humne maasa aur babasa se anumati le li hai islie ab aap hume talvarbaazi aur teerandazi sikhaenge." she said, her eyes shining with determination. ("Siddharth Bhaisa, I have spoken to Mother and Father, and they have agreed to let me pursue swordfighting and archery,")

Siddharth's eyebrows furrowed with concern. "Ve aapki maango ko aise kaise sehmati de sakte hai. Yeh gathividhia bahot khatarnak hai. Rukie hum abhi unse baat karte hai." ("How can they just agree to your demands. These activities can be dangerous. Let me talk to them.")