Blessings of Love and New Beginnings

It has been nine years since Advaita became Princess Advaita. In those eventful years, a heartwarming incident unfolded in Advaita's life. One sunny morning, as she went about her daily routine, she noticed a different atmosphere within the family. There was a buzz of excitement and whispers floating around.

Curiosity piqued, Advaita approached her mother, who was engaged in her daily tasks.

"Maasa aaj mahal me itna utsaah kyu hai? Kya ho rha hi?" ("Maasa , why is everyone so excited today? What's happening?")

Her mother smiled, recognizing her daughter's innocence and eagerness to understand.

 "Oh! aaj bahot hi khushi ka din hai Advaita beta. Aapki Meera Bhabhisa garbhvati hai." ("Oh, my dear Advaita, there's wonderful news. Meera, your sister-in-law, is expecting a child.")

 "Garbhvati hai matlab?" ("What does it mean when someone is expecting a child?")

" Ah! Garbhvati hona yani unhe ek santan hone wali hai. Aapki Meera Bhabhisa Maasa banne wali hai. Jald hi ek nanha rajkumarya rajkumari janm lenge." ("Ah, my dear Advaita, when someone is expecting a child, it means they are going to have a baby. Your Meera Bhabhisa will soon become a mother. You will soon have a little niece or nephew.")

Advaita's eyes widened with wonder.

"Santan? Maasa santan kaise hoti hai?" ("A baby? How does the baby come into the world, Maasa?")

Rani Padmavati, choosing her words carefully, explained in simple terms the concept of childbirth to her innocent daughter.

"Ah! beta jab ek stree santan paida karne ke lie taiyaar hoti hai, toh veh kai mahino ke lie usse apne garbh me dharn karti hai. Aur jab sahi samay aata hai toh veh use janm deti hai." ("Well, my child, when a woman is ready to have a baby, she carries the baby inside her womb for many months. And when the time is right, the baby comes out into the world.")

Advaita had an understanding expression when something clicked her mind.

"Woww, That's incredible! Does this mean I won't be the youngest anymore?"

Rani Padmavati chuckled, realizing Advaita's realization.

"Yes, my dear. Once the baby arrives, you will have a neice or nephew to love and care for. It's a special role to become an aunt."

Advaita's heart swelled with anticipation. She couldn't wait for the arrival of the newest addition to their family.

Days turned into weeks, and finally, the long-awaited day arrived when Meera went into labor. Advaita, filled with a mix of emotions, waited outside the room where Meera would give birth. Her heart fluttered with excitement and a touch of nervousness.

As she stood outside, listening to the muffled sounds from within, her father approached her, sensing her anticipation.

 "Advaita, the time has come. Meera is about to bring your little niece or nephew into the world. Are you ready to meet them?"

Advaita nodded, a mixture of excitement and a hint of anxiety coursing through her veins.

"Yes, Babasa. I'm ready. I can't wait to see the baby."

Her father gently opened the door, and Advaita tiptoed into the room, her eyes searching for Meera.

There, in the warm embrace of her sister-in-law's arms, she caught a glimpse of two tiny bundles of joy.Advaita's eyes widened, and her heart swelled with love and tenderness as she laid eyes on the newest members of their family.She couldn't contain her excitement as she exclaimed, "Oh wow! There are two babies instead of one!"