A New Identity

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a golden glow over the majestic palace of Amravati, little Advaita quietly sat at the grand dining table. She watched her family, taking in every detail and trying to make sense of her new surroundings. Her father, King Devendra, looked both strong and just. Her brothers, Siddharth, Arjun, and Ranvijay, were full of energy and life. Siddharth was the eldest at 19, Arjun was 15, and Ranvijay was just 12. Arjun and Ranvijay were currently in their gurukul.

As her mother, Maharani Padmavati, noticed Advaita's silence, a hint of concern creased her brow. She sensed that something might be on Advaita's mind and decided to inquire gently.

Maharani Padmavati said , "Advaita Beta, kya aap theek hai? Aapke man me koi baat hai kya?"

("Advaita, beta, Are you alright? Is there something on your mind?")

Advaita, startled by the sudden attention, gathered her thoughts and responded with a hint of hesitation.

"Ji nahi maasa, hum bas thode thak gye hai." ( "Ji masa, I'm just feeling a little tired today.")

Maharani Padmavati studied Advaita's face, searching for any signs of distress. Although she found the answer plausible, a mother's intuition whispered otherwise. She understood that Advaita might have her own thoughts and emotions. Still, she wanted to ensure her daughter's well-being.

"Yadi aapko kuch pareshani ho ya aapka baat karna ka man ho. to yaad rakhiega hum yahi hai bache. Aap humesha hume spne vichaar vyakt kar skti hai."

("If there's anything bothering you or if you ever want to talk, remember that I am here for you, my dear. You can always share your thoughts with me.")

Advaita, touched by her mother's understanding and support, offered a faint smile.

"Ji maasa" ("Thank you, masa. I appreciate your care and support.")

Maharani Padmavati gently caressed Advaita's cheek, her eyes filled with a mother's love and reassurance.

"Now, it's time for us to rest. Tomorrow is a new day, and I want you to feel refreshed and happy. Sleep well, my precious princess."

After the delicious dinner, the family retired to their rooms for the night. Advaita was led to her own chamber, adorned with beautiful decorations and a bed fit for a princess. She sat on the edge of the bed, feeling a mix of excitement and apprehension. The day had been overwhelming, and now she was left alone with her thoughts.

As she gazed out the window, the moon's gentle light illuminated her room, casting a soft glow on her face. Advaita's mind wandered back to her past life as Rhea, the challenges she had faced, and the pain she had endured. But now, she had a chance to start anew, to be free from her previous limitations.

As the moon's gentle light bathed her room, casting a soft glow on her face, Advaita found herself caught between the realms of reality and dreams. The realization that she had transmigrated into the body of a seven-year-old princess named Advaita felt both surreal and magical. It was a moment of wonder and confusion, as she pondered over her newfound existence.

Questions flooded her mind like a playful river. Was she still dreaming? What had happened to the previous Advaita? Where did she go? Would she remain in this world forever or would the real Advaita come back? Embracing her new identity as Advaita came with a mix of emotions. On one hand, it meant the possibility of experiencing a normal childhood, filled with play, laughter, and the freedom she had always yearned for. On the other hand, she felt the weight of unfamiliar responsibilities and the longing for the family she had left behind.

While she missed her father and brothers dearly, she couldn't deny the enchantment that surrounded her in Amravati. The grandeur of the palace, the vibrant colors that adorned every corner, and the air of regality all felt strangely familiar, as if she truly belonged. It was a magical world that beckoned her to explore its hidden wonders.