The Morning of New Beginnings

The first rays of the sun painted a golden hue on the horizon as a new day dawned in Amravati. Advaita's room was bathed in a soft, ethereal glow, and she was gently awakened by her maid, Reva.  "Good morning, Princess. It's a special day today."

Advaita stretched and nodded, feeling a mix of excitement and nerves. "Yes, it is. I can hardly believe it's finally here." The excitement in the air was palpable, and Advaita could hardly believe that today was the day she would become Rajveer's bride.

Advaita's bath had been prepared in advance, with fragrant rose petals floating in the warm water. Reva helped her step into the bath, "The water is just the right temperature, Your Highness. It will refresh you."

Advaita sank into the fragrant water, and it felt like a soothing embrace. "Thank you, Reva. Everything is perfect."  The maids carefully applied a paste of turmeric and sandalwood on her body, cleansing it and leaving her skin soft and radiant. Advaita couldn't help but smile at their attentiveness.

After the cleansing, it was time to tend to her long, lustrous hair. The maids used a mixture of shikakai and amla to wash her hair, making sure it was impeccably clean. "Your hair is so beautiful, Princess. Rajkumar Rajveer is a lucky man."

Advaita blushed at the compliment. "Thank you, I hope he likes it this way."  As the warm water trickled down her back, Advaita felt a sense of purity and readiness for the new phase of her life.

While her hair was still damp, she was led to a comfortable stool. The maids meticulously combed through her locks, detangling them with gentle care. The room filled with the soothing aroma of incense as they infused her hair with it, adding a touch of serenity to the morning.

Her hair, now dry and fragrant, was styled simply yet elegantly. It was braided into a classic, timeless style. With each stroke of the comb and twist of the braid, Advaita's anticipation grew. 

As she left her room and made her way to the temple within the palace grounds, Advaita felt a sense of calm wash over her. The temple was a place of solace and reflection, a sanctuary where she sought blessings for the journey that lay ahead.

Inside the temple, her mother, Rani Padmavati, and her sister-in-laws, Meera, Nandini, and Amrita, were waiting. Rani Padmavati had been tirelessly preparing for Advaita's wedding, ensuring that every detail was perfect. Now, as she saw her daughter approach the sacred space, her eyes filled with emotion. "Advaita, today is a day filled with blessings. May the gods bestow their grace upon you."

Advaita replied softly, "Thank you, Maasa. Your guidance means everything to me."

Together, they stood before the divine idols, offering prayers for a harmonious and blessed marriage. The fragrance of incense filled the air, and the soft glow of the temple's lamps enveloped them in a warm embrace.

In this sacred moment, as the sun continued its ascent in the sky, Advaita felt a profound sense of gratitude for the love and support that surrounded her. The future might hold uncertainties, but in this present moment, she was ready to step into a new chapter of her life.

The morning of new beginnings had arrived, and Advaita was filled with hope and a quiet resolve to embrace whatever lay ahead.

After leaving the temple, Advaita and her family made their way to her room in the palace. Rani Padmavati, ever meticulous and caring, carefully examined Advaita's attire and jewelry to ensure everything was perfectly prepared.

Meera, Nandini, and Amrita, her sisters-in-law, gathered around her, ready to assist with the final stages of getting ready.

Rani Padmavati, with a gentle smile, said, "Advaita, let's make sure everything is in place before the wedding rituals begin."