Chapter 7 ||| tomorrow

[KYLES POV]

Ike was a fucking menace at gang beasts. There was no chance of me beating him. I looked over at him and he was smirking like an idiot as he held the white xbox controller tightly in his hands. 

"How the hel- HECK, are you so good at this?" I cut myself off, forgetting to filter myself. Mom would kill me if I taught Ike to cuss on accident.

"I'm just better." Ike said, shrugging as he proceeded to throw me off of a train. Just then, he got hit by a sign and went flying. I laughed and pointed at the screen, falling backward because of how hard I was laughing. He scowled at the screen then at me.

"Oh, hush" He said, shoving me lightly. I kept laughing as I said inaudible words and pointed at the screen and Ike. He rolled his eyes and closed the game.

I stopped my giggling fit after a minute or two. Ike was raising an eyebrow which caused me to snort.

"What?" I asked, fighting back a chuckle.

"You done Judger Mc. Judgerson?" He asked, sitting in front of me. I just nodded, still fighting back a giggle.

"Good, because I'm tired." Ike said, letting his head fall into my lap. 

"You wanna sleep with me again tonight?" I asked, looking down at him.

"You're warm, so yes." Ike said, scooting up onto my stomach. I smiled and picked him up, letting him cling onto me.

"Maybe I should get you a heated blanket." I said, smirking down at him as I turned off the light to his room and shut the door. His eyes sparkled and he nodded quickly. I chuckled and continued walking down the hall.

"Okay your highness, we have arrived." I said playfully, dropping him on my bed from 3 feet in the air. He giggled and tossed and turned on my bed.

"I need to get changed really quick, stay here" I said, before walking over to my closet. I grabbed some forest green Terrance and Phillip pjs and then walked out of my room, carefully shutting it behind me. I walked down the hall to the bathroom, where I was blinded by the bright light. I winced and put a hand above my head.

I blinked a few times before looking in the mirror, gazing at myself. I thought about the previous events of today and I felt tears threaten to fall once again. I took a deep breath before starting to undress. Should I text Kenny?

No, he'll think I'm obsessed. I need a break from him. But, I don't want him to think I hate him. We can still be friends. Come to think about it, I haven't checked my phone in a while.

Once I was fully dressed in my satin pajamas, I clumped my original clothes up into a ball and began walking back into my room. Ike was passed out on my bed, his mouth wide open like a codfish. I giggled quietly at the sight. 

I reached for my phone in my pocket and opened the camera, and snapped a picture. I posted it on my snapchat story, somehow immediately getting viewed by Stan and Clyde. Once I closed snapchat, I noticed how many notifications I had on imessages. 

34 notifications. I'll check that out in a bit.

I put my phone on my black nightstand and slipped under the covers with Ike. He quickly gripped onto my shirt and tugged on it slightly. I chuckled and patted his head before reaching for my phone. I scooted closer to Ike so he stopped tugging on me so much and unlocked my phone, opening imessages.

*12 TEXTS FROM MARSHMALLOW, 4 TEXTS FROM CRAIG FUCKER, 5 TEXTS FROM PROF. GAY ASS, 6 TEXTS FROM RICH BITCH, 7 TEXTS FROM MY FAVORITE <3*

I forgot to change Kenny's contact. Gotta change that.