Chapter 21 ||| Homework could wait.

{GUESS WHOS BACK??????? HEEEELLLL YEAH!!}

[Kyle's pov]

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

I didn't finish my homework.

I planned ahead for this though, do not fear!

Now, it was 5 in the morning. I set an alarm, since I knew that something like that would happen.

"uhhghgg.. 17 divided by 3.? Oh, easy. It's 5." I grumbled, writing a lazy '5' on the paper, which looked more like an s. I sighed, then reread the question. "Oh, that says 17."

I thought it said 15.

"Uhhhh..." I began trying to solve it with some half assed divison.

I continued doing long division, until it covered the entire page.

I didn't realize I got 5.66666, repeating.

(timeskip brought to you by popeyes)

Holy shit. I feel like a zombie.

I was currently getting ready for school, and only then did the 3 hours of sleep that I received was finally getting to me.

"I wannamn go to beeeddd.." I mumbled to nobody in particular, sliding a random pair of black sweat pants on. 

I glanced at the mirror in the corner of the room. I looked like a zombie. Jesus.

I finished up getting ready. I was wearing black sweatpants and an oversized dark red shirt with a slightly faded picture of some ugly ass alien looking thing eating a person. Lovely.

I dragged myself down the stairs, my eyes half lidded. I was visibly tired, but 'being tired isn't an excuse to miss school' - mom.

I swiped my feet into the kitchen, not caring to pick them up at all. I was greeted by the smell of bananas, and immediately cringed. I hate bananas. Especially this morning apparently.

I glanced over and saw my mom making banana bread. I frowned a little, knowing I wouldn't eat it. I hate watching my mom cooking for hours and hours then never eating it in the end.

"Morning ma." I croaked, rubbing my eyes. 

"Well, good morning bubby." She turned to me. "Oh my, are you feeling alright?" She asked, shuffling over to me and pressing the back of her hand to my forehead.

"I'm just a bit tired, don't worry about it." I mumbled. She nodded.

"Are you hungry? I made banana bread." She said with a small smile. I shook my head.

"No thank you mom. I'm not hungry." I replied. She nodded again.

"Alright then. Have a great day at school honey." She said, returning to the kitchen counter as I grabbed my backpack.

"Thanks. I love you." I replied, swinging the bag over my shoulder.

"I love you too Sweet pea." She replied, waving. I waved back, then exited the kitchen. I made my way to the front door, stopping by the shoe closet and grabbing my black converse. I slipped one of them on.

I tied it, then realized how much tighter it felt. Did my feet grow like, 3 feet longer or something?

Nope, I just put the wrong shoe on. Fuck.

I swapped my shoe, then made my way out the front door. I already don't like today.

As I was walking to the bus stop, I spotted Kenny on the other side of the street walking as well. He was drinking a redbull.