Chapter 22 ||| feelings for you.

{disclaimer: u guys might get mad at me for this chapter.. pls dont hurt me}

"BUBBALA DID YOU DO YOUR HOMEWORK?" My mom yelled from the bottom of the stairs. I groaned a little, rubbing my eyes. I was this close to falling asleep.

"WORKING ON IT." I yelled back, bringing myself to sit up. I rubbed my eyes once again, before standing up slowly, making sure not to get a headrush. 

I grabbed my dumb black backpack that had all of my dumb school stuff in it that was all for dumb school. All dumb.

[A/N: kyle is a mood.]

I ripped the zipper open and grabbed my computer. I sighed. I was an okay writer, but when it comes to things for English class, absolutely not. If it's not about something I like or let alone care about, I don't consider it worth it.

But tough shit Kyle, you have homework!

I opened my computer with slight hesitance, unlocking it with my fingerprint then logging into my school account. School computers are shitty, I just use my own. Why are they so small anyway? They can barely be used for anything. Some cheap ass dark gray little chromebook that they use in a torturous isolated building that refrains children and adolescents from thriving and instead forces them to follow a hell load of rules and sit in a room for 70 minutes before letting them move around for 4 minutes then forcing them to another room, where they're told how to think.

Then there's lunch. I love lunch.

I opened the assignment where the essay was supposed to be written. I have to write an 1000 word or more essay about something I'm passionate about. Maybe, music? I'm really into music. I might try that.

I started with stating what the essay was going to be about in the first place. Music, or specifically instruments. I know a wide variety of instruments, how to play them and how they work. I can play the guitar, the drums, the piano and keyboard, the cello, and a few other things. 

"Music is vocal or instrumental sounds combined in such a way as to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion.." I mumbled as I typed it. I followed the words being produced on the screen as I typed rather fast. It's easier when you know what you're talking about, especially when you like what you're writing about.

[2 hour timeskip brought to you by subway]

2,378 words. I may have overwritten just a tad.

Well, extra credit can eat my ass. 

I shut my computer then stood up from my desk chair, stretching slightly. I sighed, then grabbed my phone from my desk. I had a text from Tolkien. It was the Christmas party invite link.

CHRISTMAS PARTY INVITE!!!

address: 0526 Clayton St, South Park CO 80204.

Dresscode: festive colors, such as but not limited to: green, red, white, black, silver, gold.

There will be alcoholic drinks and non-alcoholic punch, as well as other festive snacks like gingerbread cookies, sugar cookies, candy canes, etc.! You may bring food, it's appreciated!

Party is Friday, December 15th from 5:45 pm to 11:30 pm! 

Questions? Text 052-610-1903(Tolkien's number)!

Sounds pretty legit to me. Last time I went to a party, it was.. interesting, to say the least.

(A/N: That address was totally made up but if it's too close to a real address lmk bc I didn't check and I don't wanna get in trouble yk)