Chapter 26 ||| this retard.

[A/N: this will be one of my last chapters, my baes. thank you so much for putting up with my motivation and constant long ass breaks. Ill try to make these last few chapters worth it for you guys, and dont worry, ill fix any mistakes made in this book before i mark it as complete. any work that i finish has to be good quality(not cringe) for me to consider it complete. love you all]

TW: some mentions of blood, dead animals, and organs. please don't be eating as you read this.

"I will be passing out some materials like very, very sharp knives, towels, and other things. Please be careful, and do not gouge each other's eyes out." She announced as she began walking around with a tub and a stack of wash rags. 

I sat there, waiting patiently for my materials to get here. I wonder how today would go. Now that Craig and I are officially dating. It's not like anyone thought we weren't before today, but between us, our entire universe has changed by millions.

My thoughts were interrupted as a cloth and 5 different kinds of metal things were put on my desk. I examined each one, picking them up and looking at them. There was a medium sized scalpel with a small plastic cover on it, a little knife, a small scoop thing, mini metal scissors, little tweezers, and a tray the size of the palm of my hand. I guess we'll take some of the things out of the rat, or mouse, or whatever. 

"Now, come up to my desk to grab some gloves. One person per row, please. If you want a mask, you may grab one after you receive your gloves." She instructed. I looked at the people in my row. None of them seemed willing to move, so I got up, and went to her desk. She handed me 4 pairs of gloves, then shooed me away. 

I walked back to the back row of the classroom, starting on the far right. I gave some random girl two gloves, then Craig two gloves, then put two gloves on my desk, then two gloves for the random dude on my right. I sat back down, and sighed quietly. This was gonna be kinda gross, but considering the fact I'm pretty violent, I think I'll be fine. Sure, I haven't seen organs and things like that, especially not in a rat, but I've seen plenty of blood. And some bones.

Some kids went to the front and grabbed some masks, before returning to their desks. After everyone was back at their desks and sitting down, she cleared her throat again.

"Alright, class. I'm sure you're all wondering, 'are we cutting open a rat, or a mouse?'. Well, we're doing a little bit of both." She said. "If your last name starts with the letters A to M, you're cutting open a mouse." An eruption of groans was heard.

"Don't start moaning and groaning, it won't get you anywhere except for the office. Now, come get your mice." She instructed. I got up, again, and made my way to her desk again. I was handed some kind of plastic bag that I couldn't see through. Didn't smell amazing either. 

I sat back down at my desk, setting the plastic bag on the wooden platform. After a minute or two, the rest of the class went up to her desk and grabbed a bag that was slightly larger. Craig returned to his seat, and I smiled at him a little. He smiled back gently, before turning to his desk. I love that man too much. 

"Okay class! Now, put your gloves on, then carefully open the bag. After doing that, please just sit still." Ms. Choksondik said, looking across the entire room. I slipped my blue doctors gloves on, then peeled the bag open. I heard several other bags open after I opened mine.

"Perfect! Now, gently take your rodent out of the bag and place it on the towel I handed to you." She instructed. I hesitated slightly before carefully tilting the bag and reaching my hand in. I felt the body-like texture, so I grabbed it, and pulled it out slowly. I set it down on the towel, cringing at it a little.