Chapter 24 ||| dating.

[sorry for inactivity my motivation is bipolar]

I was blushing like hell by the time I got inside. This hot motherfucker really just kissed me, and said he LOVES ME willingly?

Or did he feel pressured to because he thought I would sucker punch him.? 

God damnit Kyle.

I just can't let myself be happy.

I ran up to my room and threw myself onto my bed, hitting my head on the bedframe. I groaned in pain, then immediately went back to practically squealing and kicking my feet.

I crawled to my window and pulled the curtains over, seeing if Craig was still outside. I didn't see him right away, so I moved to an angle, seeing if he was down the street. 

There he was. That hottie walking down the street, hands in pockets. I felt bad watching him walk home alone, but it would be even more awkward if I decided to run out there and walk HIM home, because he intentionally walked me home. 

I'm a hopeless romantic.

I sighed and closed the curtain, slapping my hands to my cheeks feeling them warm up suddenly. How can someone that hated me in 4th grade be so fucking attractive all of a sudden?

I turned over onto my stomach, face in my blankets. Dinner should almost be done now, I'm glad my mom didn't see me kiss Craig or run into the house blushing my ass off. 

I rolled over again, sat up, then pulled my phone out of my pocket. 8:34. Dinner should be done by now.

I put my phone back into my pocket then swung my legs over the side of the bed. I rubbed my eyes, thinking for a moment. Did he actually want to kiss me? Or did he feel obligated to because of what I told him? I hope it was genuine.

I brought myself to stand up slowly, carefully trying not to get a headrush. Those always give me headaches, and I don't like headaches.

I made my way downstairs, a whiff of gingerbread smacked me in the face. Did my mom make gingerbread cookies? I mean, I love gingerbread cookies, and my mom made them the best. We didn't officially celebrate Christmas, but we did sometimes make snacks and things on the 25th. Christmas was in like 3 weeks or so, but whatever. It's never too early for good Christmas snacks.

"Hey boobie! How was your walk?" She asked with a wide, warm grin on her lips.

[A/N: I'm sorry, I had too..]

"It was nice. I met up with Craig on accident and we stargazed for a while." I said with a small smile creeping onto my lips. I loved Craig. He always gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling and it made my fingers tingly, it was weird, but I liked it. He shows me what love feels like and it's amazing.

"Oh yeah, I would like to talk to you about something at the table." She said, reminding herself and me. I think she saw my eyes visibly glint with worry, because she quickly clarified: "you're not in trouble, I just have a question or two." I nodded.

"What's for dinner?" I asked with curiosity, glancing at the stove.

"I made Chicken Parmesan and some gingerbread cookies for dessert!" She said with a cheerful, uplifting smile. 

I smiled a little back, her smile was contagious. Also, her gingerbread cookies were delicious.

"Thanks mom." I thanked her, and she nodded happily.

"Alright, dish up honey, then come sit at the table." With that, she walked off with her own plate and sat at the table. I wonder what she wants to ask me about. Is it about Craig? Word gets around South Park pretty quick, and the rumor of Craig and I has had it's time to get to the parents.