Chapter 18 ||| Craig Tucker.

[I MISS U GUYS SM! ENJOY THE BOOK PLS]

[kyles pov]

I spent most of the day with Craig today. He skipped school to hangout, and only left once or twice to grab food. He sadly wasn't allowed to bring any for me, since I was still in the hospital and they had me on a rather strict food choice. Any food outside of the hospital was prohibited for me to eat, so Craig would tease me with his food. 

"Kyle, you want some of my chocolate?" Craig offered, holding out a chocolate bar to me. My eyes lit up, but I refused. I crossed my arms over my chest and turned the other way, huffing as I pouted.

"I'm not falling for your trick, Tucker." I muttered angrily. He grinned, and threw the entire damn bar into his mouth. It made me incredibly jealous, since I was absolutely in the mood for chocolate. "You're an ass." I muttered under my breath.

"What was that? Your angry muttering isn't very audible." Craig asked sarcastically, smirking at me. I sighed, and faced him.

"You're an ass." I repeated a bit louder.

"Wow. I'm so offended." Craig replied. He had no emotion in his voice, so he clearly wasn't serious. I scoffed.

"You should be." I replied. He snickered and leaned back in his chair.

"You're so mean to me, babe." Craig winked at me playfully. I rolled my eyes yet again.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Do you want a kiss on your boo boo?" I cooed sarcastically, batting my lashes together. His smirk only widened.

"What if I do?" Craig asked, no sarcasm in his tone. I flushed a little.

"Then I wouldn't give you one." I replied cockily. He snickered and walked up to me, ruffling my hair. I swatted his hand away, glaring at him.

"Woah, you have sand in your vagina Kahl?" Craig mocked a Cartman accent. I snickered a bit.

"Yes, actually. Can you help me get it out?" I asked sarcastically, nudging him away with my elbow.

"With pleasure, my love." He grinned. I frowned, looking away.

Just then, a knock echoed through the room. It was around 8 pm, so I doubted it would be any visitors.

"Come in." I replied, giving permission to whoever knocked.

A doctor then came in. It was a kind looking lady, she had a mask on, however.

"Hello, Kyle! My name is Kenzie. I'm just checking in. Do you need anything?" Kenzie asked politely. I looked around the room as I considered asking for anything.

"Uh, no thank-" 

"Do you guys have any chocolate?" Craig interrupted. I glared at him. "Not for me, he asked me for some chocolate earlier." Craig added.

"Yes, we do! Since you're diabetic, I'll grab you some sugar free ones." Kenzie replied, nodding and leaving the room. Craig then turned to me. He looked slightly surprised.

"You're diabetic?" Craig asked, furrowing his brows a bit.

"Um, yeah? You didn't know that?" I questioned him.  He shrugged.

"Not until 2 seconds ago." Craig replied. I nodded. I'm genuinely surprised that he didn't know that, I was certain everyone in school was aware. Guess not. "Type 1 or 2?" He asked curiously.

"Um, type 1. I use insulin pens." I replied. He nodded in reply.

"Wait, will you be able to use it with your hand like that?" He gestured to my heavily bandaged hand. I sighed.