Chapter 12 ||| as long as he was mine.

(A/N: omfg i missed this sm. im so sorry for this late update, ive been on vacation. yesterday was only traveling and the day before was planning out itinerary(BORRINGGG). pls dont be mad at me, i'll try to update more. the trip im on is very complicated so i wont explain it to u. I also got really fucking sunburnt today while i was fishing and it HURRTTSSSS

btw my dms are on if u guys ever want to talk about anything, book related or not. LOVE U GUYS!)

{quick fyi my writing style might be a bit diff bc i havent wrote in a while and instead have been reading a lot}

[KYLES POV]

We ended up staying for about and hour and a half. Ike and Craig pretty much fell in love with each other, and it made my heart melt.

The entire time, Kenny and Butters shared glances in the direction of our table. I didn't feel comfortable, but every time I seemed uneasy Craig would check in on me in the most cheesy 2020 way. The thought made my face contort into a look of sourness. 

Craig, Ike and I were all sitting in the living room playing on Just Dance. We were playing rasputin, and I was such an amazing dancer that I perfected each of my moves. Ike was giggling as he watched us, causing him to struggle. Craig wasn't even trying, and instead weakly performed each move demonstrated on the screen. I got an A, Ike got a C, and Craig got an E. I laughed at Craig's score, almost falling to the floor.

"I wasn't even trying." Craig said nonchalantly, not sounding embarrassed at all.

"Okay! I challenge you to a dance battle!" I declared, stomping my foot on the ground in front of him. He scoffed and cringed.

"What is this, gacha life 2018?" Craig asked sarcastically. 

"Ew, you watched that?" I shot back. He immediately blushed and looked away, mumbling profanities under his breath. I laughed at this.

"Whatever. I accept your 'challenge'." Craig said, acting as if nothing had happened. I shrugged and nodded, scrolling through some songs. I chose 'Can't take my eyes off you', which happened to be one of my favorites on this app. It started up, and I death-gripped my controller as I perfected each move. I couldn't care less if I lost, not like it would shatter my ego into millions of pieces.

The moves began to get more 'sexual' in a way, but I still performed them with ease. I heard Ike laughing on the couch as he watched us do the most fruity things possible. I wasn't even embarrassed, as I've done far more embarrassing things in front of both of them.

Just then, the best part of the song came up. 

'Can't take my eyes off of you' The singer sang slowly. I watched the model at the bottom of the screen as I began jumping side to side, perfectly on time. 

As I was on the third set of jumps, I rolled my ankle and fucking fell. I landed on my face, a whine escaping my throat. Every part of my face stung, and my ankle was throbbing. 

Craig seemingly didn't notice and continued dancing. I groaned and scoffed, face planting the floor again. Ike was laughing his ass off as I laid helplessly on the floor.

As I sat up, I was dizzy. Very dizzy. I felt blood trickling down my face from my nose, and I could tell I looked retarded right now.

Once the song was over, Craig set his controller down and came to me like I was a second option. He observed my clearly lost face, and proceeded to pick me up and carry me to the bathroom. I let my body just fall limp as he carried me. I was too dizzy for this.

He soon sat me on the cold bathroom counter, kneeling down to the cabinet underneath the sink. He stood back up with a first-aid kit in hand.

"Open your legs." Craig demanded, standing in front of my legs. I smirked.