Chapter 13 ||| slumber

(A/N: IF U LIKE THIS STORY PLEASE GO READ MY ANNOUNCEMENT THAT I POSTED! THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT :3)

(TW: you might get angry. you'll seeeeee)

[KYLES POV]

I was driving my motorcycle home, with Ike behind me squeezing me to death as usual. Craig and I were only 2 minutes away on wheels, which made it easy to get home.

Shit, my mom.

Ike felt me tense and peered over at me from behind me, leaning to the right.

"Why are you so tense buba?" Ike asked, looking at my concerned face. I inhaled sharply.

"Mm- no reason. When we get home, please go straight to your room. Only to be safe.." I mumbled the last part, and Ike happily nodded. We continued driving through the streets, and reached home quickly. 

I parked my motorcycle in front of our house and took a deep breath, concerned how mom would react. I never even told her that we went to a party, and we spent literally all day at Craig's place! Hell, my dad is going to freak the fuck out.

I picked Ike up and began walking towards our house, preparing for an ear full from my mom. My phone was dead too, so I expected her to also scream at me for that. I slowly opened the door, revealing the interior of our house. It was.. Quiet?

I carried Ike inside, peeking into the kitchen. Empty. Where was mom? She always stays in the kitchen or living room. She only went into her room to sleep.

"Mom..?" I nervously called out, closing my eyes tightly as I expected angry yelling. Nothing. Okay, this is weird. 

I walked up the stairs, holding Ike tightly before slowly setting him down.

"Okay, go to your room now." I whispered to him. He shot me a thumbs up and immediately scurried off to his room, his little legs moving as quick as they could. I stood up normally, and looked around our loft.

"Moooom?" I called out again, listening carefully for any sign of her. I heard Ike's door shut, but other than that nothing. No shower water running, no toilet flushing, no whispering, nothing. 

I shrugged and walked into my room, carefully shutting the door behind me. My room looked the same, besides the fact my curtains were slightly opened. I didn't pay any mind to it, and plugged in my phone to the little charger beside my bed. As I sat down, I felt something touch my ankles from under my bed. I yelped and brought my feet up quickly, holding my knees to my chest.

"What the fuck?!" I exclaimed, crawling to the back of my bed as far away from the edge as I could. I heard a very faint yet familiar snicker, and immediately froze.

"Stan?" I asked, crawling back over to the edge of my bed. Just then, Stan's head shot out from under the bed, yelling 'BOO!'

"JESUS, FUCK!" I yelled, falling back on my bed. I heard him laughing, and I sighed heavily. God damnit, this fucker can scare me so bad.

"Damn, the look on your face was priceless!" Stan said between laughs, sitting on front of my bed. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Yeah yeah, pshhh.." I looked down at my lap. My heart was still racing, and my hands were slightly shaking. 

"Where have you been? I called you so many times!" Stan exclaimed, sitting on the edge of my bed. I sighed.

"Craig took me to his and helped me with my hangover. We hung out" I admitted, not wanting to lie. I rarely lied, only on important things. Like, if someone called out one of my dark secrets, I would deny it. But little things like hanging out with someone? No point.