Chapter 16 ||| pockets

[KYLES POV]

The day flew by so quickly. Before I knew it, it was 9 pm. By now, I had gone through my entire phone and responded to all the missed texts and mentions. 

I was watching Coryxkenshin now. I had been watching him for about 3 years now, and I had never missed a SINGLE sss(spooky scary someday, lmfao!!). Today was Sunday, and he hadn't posted. Though, Cory was always a day late to almost everything. 

Nobody new had visited me since my family, but not that I minded. I'm sure I'll get plenty of attention on Tuesday, which I was not looking forward to. I loved attention only from certain people. I will go apeshit on some people for doing something as simple as touching me(people being Cartman).

The doctors had come and checked up on me once or twice. They said that they'll put a cast on my foot and partially up my shin once I was discharged. I don't know why they couldn't just do it now, and I don't know why they were even keeping me overnight. Surely I would get out tomorrow.

I jumped slightly as my phone suddenly emitted a familiar 'Ding!'. I blinked a few times before picking it up, and found out the text was from Kenny. I sighed, and unlocked my phone.

McPervDick

McPervDick: brooo theyre discharging me tmrw but theyre fprcing me into fucking therapy. (9:12 PM)

You: cope (9:12 PM)

McPervDick: *sobs* (9:13 PM)

You: burn. (9:13 PM)

McPervDick: ur so mean kahl :( (9:13 PM)

You: kyle. (9:14 PM)

McPervDick: sorry sir (9:14 PM)

You: dont call me sir (9:14 PM)

McPervDick: yes maam! :3 (9:15 PM)

You: Kenneth Alexander McCormick.(9:15 PM)

McPervDick: damn do u have something up ur ass???(9:15 PM)

You: goodnight (9:16 PM)

I shut my phone off, letting out a sigh. I wasn't actually mad and he knew that, I was just fucking around. I felt my phone vibrate several times, and I knew it was just Kenny bitching because I stopped talking to him. 

I continued watching the tv, laughing as I watched Cory literally scream and almost jump out of his chair. Cory and Mark were what I grew up with if not random little kid shows.

We CANNOT forget elsia and annia, folks.

Just then, a doctor walked into the room. There were two other doctors that trailed closely behind him.

"Hello Kyle! How are you?" The tall male doctor asked, a smile plastered on his face. I smiled back.

"I'm fine. How are you?" I asked, returning the question. I always returned questions. Even in situations where someone was wishing me luck for a game or something, and I'd stupidly say 'thanks, you too'.

"I'm great! Thanks for asking." He replied, nodding at me. "So, I have some news. We decided that we need to perform surgery on your foot. We will put you to sleep, and we won't wake you up so that you can sleep through the night peacefully." He explained, looking down at the clipboard in his hands.