Day 2: Falling In Love

AU: "Aladdin"

Varian has been considered a street rat most of his life. After his parents died when he was very little, he had to learn how to live on his own. Now he and his raccoon, Ruddiger, live on the streets, never knowing where their next meal will come from. It's a stressful life, needing to eat to live but having to steal to eat...

But his entire life changes when he meets the gorgeous Cassandra. He immediately falls head-over-heels for her. However, he learns that she is the princess of the kingdom... How could a street rat like himself ever hope to be with a princess? The law forbids it...

What if he becomes a prince?! After coming across a magical lamp, and the all-powerful Genie Eugene within, he makes a wish to turn into a prince! Surely then, he can be with Cassandra!

A beautiful evening on a magic carpet ride proves to the two of them that they are falling in love. It is a whole new world for them, and they cannot wait to discover it all together!

     Even after Princess Cassandra learns that Varian isn't really a prince, she still can't deny the love she feels for him

Even after Princess Cassandra learns that Varian isn't really a prince, she still can't deny the love she feels for him. She has the law changed that requires her to marry a prince, and after a blissful period of courtship she and Varian are eventually married!

And they live happily ever after.