Chapter 7: The war

Earl's Point of View

WE are currently shooting our enemies. By the way these amazing guns are provided by Blake the blonde haired guy. The most handsome in our circle. Some are fighting hand-to-hand combat and one of them is Steven Bartolome. He is using a katana, wearing a black hoodie and a black cap. Wait, when did he changed his clothes?

"Ayos talaga yang pinsan mo Hanz may ginagawa na tayo ngayon! Hindi na tayo nakamukmuk sa HQ." Travis said happily. I just sighed and continued shooting every enemies in my way. "You bastard! All of this happened because of you! You killed my parents and now you are trying to kill my only hope to live!" My cousin shouted and pointed her gun at the guy with a golden mask.

Dave is trying to defuse the bomb somewhere. There is 75% all of us will die and 25% we will survive the bomb.

"There is no use of using our guns, besides no one will survive the impact of this newly invented bomb." He laughed.

"BULLSHIT! Sino ba ang gumawa ng bombang to at kahit anong gawin ko hindi ko ma difuse!" Dave cursed I never heard him cuss this loud and mad.

"Dave ang lalaki ng mga pawis mo kaya mo pa ba?" Jake asked. He is the tech guy in my Team.

"Gago! Wag kang maingay nag fofocus ako dito. Pinakamahirap tong bomba na to. Sa lahat ng bombang na diffuse ko ito lang yung ayaw magpadiffuse sakin." Dave shouted.

"BOSS, mahirap i-diffuse and bomba. Maling pindot lang makukunan ng 10 minutes ang oras na 40 minutes. Boss 20 minutes nalang ang natitira." Keimoni said nervously.

"Kalma ka nga lang Apsat. Hindi ako makafocus sa ka artehan mo!" Dave shouted again he must be very nervous right now.

"Wag kasing padalosdalos D. A!" Keimoni shouted back at Dave.

"Mamatay nalang tayong lahat everyone. Tandaan niyong lahat mahal na mahal ko kayo." Kendrick said while acting as if he is crying.

"Tumahimik ka nga diyan Kendrick!" Tristan yelled.

"Gabriel stop this madness!" A woman shouted. Who is this girl? What is she doing here? Wait is that tita Faye?

"Stop? You are insane Khloe! The Xue family is the reason why my grandparents are suffering!" This freaking mysterious guys shouted.

"Walang kinalaman si Ying sa sufferings of your grandparents! It was her grandparents' fault! Why include her on your wrath?" The woman replied. "Dahil dugo nila ang nanalaytay sa mga ugat niya! And I made a promise to my grandparents to make the Xue Family pay!" So, that's the reason why he wants us to be dead. He's very stupid, does he really think he can kill us?

"How pitiful, you're just waisting your time on me. You STILL CAN'T KILL ME." Ying acted like she's feeling sympathy for him but it's not. I know my cousin too well that even she can't fool me.

"Kill them you fools!" He shouted to his men and they obeyed. We are all fighting against each other and to my surprise that Gabriel pulled the trigger of his gun.

"Ying anak iwasan mo yung bala!" Tita Faye shouted while running. Then, that woman catched the bullet to save my cousin from dying. She sacrificed herself for Ying? Who is she?

"Ms. Campbell, why did you do that? You shouldn't sacrifice yourself for me." Ying said while her tone is emotionless. "Khloe anak!" Tita Faye grabbed the gun of Ying and shot that moron. He was busy killing our men while laughing like he just won and didn't know tita was pointing her gun at him. He cries in the pain he felt. George then run towards him and held him tightly as if he was a cop catching a crook.

"I'm not done yet! Be ready! Once, I escaped uubusin ko kayong lahat!" Gabriel shouted. When is he planning to concede his defeat?

"Anak, dalhin natin siya agad sa hospital she's your sister." Tita said while holding the woman's hands.

"Sister? How can she be my sister?" Ying asked and raised her brows at her mom. "Watch your brows young lady, baka nakakalimutan mo I'm still your mom." Tita said in a warning tone. They immediately rushed the woman to the hospital and outside the hotel I saw an unconscious Sky and a panicked girl named Elise.

"Where is my dog?!" Shit! Just a dog yet she is acting like crazy here. "What happened to that lady?" I asked while pointing at the moody girl. "She fainted when she saw a man fell from that window hanggang diyan sa harap niya nahulog." A girl named Rica replied. I've known them earlier, they were introduced to me by Ying.

Then, a strong wind blew and I immediately took off my suit and put it on the woman with soy sauce. "Ay sanaol sweet." Angela giggled. Where's the sweet there? I just put my suit on her so that she won't feel cold. She might even catch a cold. Anthony, Jake and Dave arrived. Anthony has a dog with him, a golden retriever and this girl named Elise shouted while crying.

"My baby! San ka ba galing? I'm sorry nabitawan kita kanina. Agad kasi akong hinimatay kanina. I'm sorry Elvis." She grabbed her dog from Anthony's arms and then hugged it.

"Thank you." She said and then walked towards her friends' spot. "She's cute bro." Anthony said and then he put his arms around me. "Sumunod tayo sa ospital iba kasi yung kutob ko." Steven said, where did he came from? He left his sister unconscious here.

"O my goodness. Sky, wake up." He tapped her cheecks but still failed to wake her up. "Let's not waste our time. Girls uwi na kayo ako na ang bahala kay Sky." He added and motioned the girls to enter the Van. When Van was nowhere to be seen Steven then pointed her sister. "Ikaw na muna bahala sa kapatid ko Hanz ha. Nagmamadali na ako. Kinakabahan ako sa best friend ko." Then, he ran as fast as a horse to ride his Lamborghini. He must be really worried to my cousin right now he even left his sister under my care.

I sighed when I heard those idiots laughing. "Bro, ikaw na bahala diyan." Tristan said while laughing so hard, he was even holding his stomach. They left me here with this girl and those idiots are still laughing like there's no tomorrow. I think I'm goonna cut those throats when I finish my business with this unconscious lady.

I picked her up and put her in the front seat of my lexus. I don't want to look like a driver if I let her in the passenger seat. While I was driving this woman beside me slowly woke up so I drove slowly. "Where's kuya?" She asked, her face covered with her messy hair she still looks georgous. Shut it Hanz. "He's with my cousin at the hospital." I replied while my eyes is on the road.

"Punta tayo kay kuya." She said and then completely shut her mouth. This lady is not talkative unlike those other girls she's not annoying. Well, annoying if she's not in the mood. "Well then let's go to the hospital."