Chapter 17: Mission

SHE was bedridden at their house that's what Steven said. So today I will visit her, not to tease her but to check on her. I am here outside the gate of their mansion. A guard opened the gate and I parked my car outside. "Sir ako na ho maglalagay sa garahe." The other guard said and I nodded. "Hi Hanz! Welcome pasok ka sa mansion namin. Sigurado akong ayaw kang makita ni Sky kaya umatras kana." Steven said while walking towards me with his open arms like he was about to hug me. "I brought something but not for you." I said and then his expression turned sad.

"Tangina mo. Pasok ka, iba talaga ang mga bata ngayon no wala ng hiya." He smirked that made me shake my head in disbelief. When I entered their mansion I saw an old man on a wheelchair it's Mr. Sebastian Bartolome."Hi! You must be my grandson's guest?" I made a fake smile and handed him my gift. "Wow, what's this iho? This is the latest model of the rolex watch. You're impressive kid I like it." Glad he liked it. "Who's this?" Mrs. Bartolome and her husband then came from the kitchen.

"This is for you ma'am and sir." I gave them the presents and Mrs. Bartolome smiled widely. "How thoughtful of you. Who are you kid? Are you a friend of my son?" Steven laughed after the third sentence. "I am Hanz Earl Sy nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Bartolome." I said formally. "Mom punta lang kami kay Sky. Na worry daw siya eh." Steven grabbed me and he walked as fast as a running cheetah. We reached an orange door and he then knocked. "Pasok." I grinned at him and he hesitantly opened the door. When she saw me, she immediately threw the pillow beside her at me.

"Gago! Anong pinunta mo dito? Kuya bakit mo pinapasok yan sa mansion?" He just rolled his eyes at me and smiled at his sister. "Nagpumilit ih. Gusto ka daw niyang bisitahin." I pinched his back and I heard him grunt. "Ayos na ako kaya alis na kayo." She moved her hands to make us leave her room. "Hindi ko kailangan ng awa niyo. Kahit magmukha akong lantang gulay dito ayos lang wag ko lang makita mga mukha niyo lalong-lalo kana!" She pointed me so I just smirked at her.

"Okay princess lalabas na kami. Magpahinga ka lang diyan." He then pulled me to leave her room. "Ngayon Hanz nakita mo na ang kalagayan ng kapatid ko. Nakahinga ka na ba ng maluwag? Kung kanina lang ay halos hindi ako makapagsalita sa sobrang dami mong sinasabi. Masyado ka ng napaghahalataan Hanz. Ano ba naman yang style mo bulok na yan ih. At idagdag mo pa yung language mo, minsan dumudugo ang ilong ko ng dahil sayo." He said and grabbed the drink from a maid. "Sir sa daddy niyo ho iyan." He just rolled his eyes at the maid and said. "Kumuha ka nalang ng bago."

"Pwede ka ng umuwi. Nakakasawa na yang mukha mo." I just chuckled. "See you later at the meeting. You know that the board of directors are stubborn right? Last time there is a problem between Eric and Mr. Li if I'm not mistaken. It's easy to tame a person like Mr. Li why not take advantage of it? He is the oldest competitor of your family for 3 decades. Are you not tired of him using dirty tricks to drag you down in the current position of the company you're holding?" I asked and that made him froze.

"Pagod na ako sakaniya pero I don't want to waste my time sa mga tao na katulad niya." He sighed. I tapped his shoulder and left. I will go back to the HQ I think Drake is looking for me at this hour.

***************

"Aba Devil saan ka galing?" Jake said when I entered the HQ they are playing billiard, darts, and Drake is annoying his twin Dexter. "It's none of your business." He smirked. "Talaga ba Devil? I saw your location earlier care to share it to US?" He is grinning ear-to-ear that makes me irritated. "That's enough Devil is tired, stop bothering him. We still have a meeting later. That old man is really a pain in the ass." Tristan said while cleaning his gun. "You're right. I should prepare my lines for that old man. Kung isang araw ay naisahan niya ako mamaya hindi na." Kendrick said.

"I have a mission for Jake, Blake, Drake, and Tristan. Find that person and bring him here dead or alive. Those three prisoners in our torture room can give us the information we needed." I said and sat in my chair. "Well then it's time to work." Blake said and stood up from his chair to enter the torture room. "Kita niyo yun? Yung isang yun hindi ko ma gets ang takbo ng utak." Timothy said while shaking his head. Kendrick stopped playing with his phone and said. "Hayaan mo na yun Timothy may topak yang si Blake. Baka gusto mong ipagkalat ni Blake ang ginawa mo kahapon sa basketball court." That made Timothy silent for a moment and decided to sit down.

[Phone ringing]

"Hanz ang tagal mo namang sumagot. Makakailang ring muna bago ka sasagot sa tawag ko. Punta ka sa church next week, binyag ng anak ko kaya dapat present ka kasi ninong ka ni Eyre. No gifts no entry and Keimoni already sent the invitation cards just open your email. Wear light pink kahit polo na pink ayos na basta light pink. Yan ang pinili ng manugang ko na theme wala akong nagawa. Any other questions?" I sighed. "Can I ask who are the distinguished guests?" He laughed and I heard a crying sound. "Anak, gagi. Eyre anak hindi galit si papa. Hush now please, yaya pakidala si Eyre kay Isabella sa kusina. Alam kong si Eyre ang pinunta ng batang yun dito." He orderd the maid.

"Pasensya ka na Hanz alam mo naman single father na ako ngayon mahirap mag-alaga ng bata-" I didn't let him finsih his sentence. "Answer my fucking question Val." I heard him chuckled on the other line. "Si Cressida, Isaac, the Gonzales siblings, barkada ni Steven at Sky, mga tauhan ko, yung flame-like hunters, si Steven together with Sky-" Then it is decided. "I'll be there. Send Jake the list of Eyre's liking. If she wants clothes send her body size or whatever. Everything that she likes send it to Jake." I hung up the call.

"Iba din itong si kuya Val ikaw kinuha kang ninong ni baby Eyre pero ako hindi. Sa gwapo kong to? Hindi niya ako pinili, dats impossible." Travis complained. "Pfft." Dave stopped himself from laughing. "Woah." Travis shouted because there is a small knife that passed by. Drake then said. "Pigilan ang pagiging mahangin Virus pwede ba."

"Tangina mo Drake! Galing lang pala sayo yun! Pinakaba mo ako ng at least one second." He was really frightened huh. "Sundan mo na sina Blake dun tangina ka!" He throw the pillow really hard to Drake and everyone just laughed at his silliness. "Bago mo ako kalabanin. Talunin mo muna yung tomboy na nakalaban mo ha." Drake ran as fast as he can after he said that so that Travis won't reach him and entered the torture room. "Gago! Pag ako nanalo sa tomboy na yun I will prove you that hindi ako takot sa mga gaya niya." He shouted at the door. "HAHAHA, nakakatawa ka talaga Lopez." Dexter said while laughing some even rolled on the floor.