Friendless Loner

"I know we don't talk to each other, and you probably don't feel the same way, but I like you a lot! And I hope you-" He was stopped to the sound of a giggle.

"Hahaha! That's the funniest thing I ever heard you say, you liking me?" The short hashira answered. "Why would I like you? You're a loner, you don't even talk most of the time, and don't get me started on your hair!" The water hashira felt his eyes sting trying to hold back tears. The short hashira turned around to walk away. "Go find someone who actually likes you, bye Tomioka-san." As she talked away, the water hashira felt the tears roll down his cheaks, he couldn't hold them anymore. His eyes felt warm as the tears wouldn't stop falling, he went back to his estate. You idiot! Why did you even think she would like you.. he thought to himself. In that moment he never felt so pathetic, he just sat at the door of his estate, crying himself to sleep.

One day later..

Sanemi POV:

"Hm?" Whats this pest doing here? "What do you want Shinobu?"

She started to giggle, "Giyu Tomioka confessed that he had feelings for me! Isn't that funny?" Huh?! Tomioka likes this insect?

"Ha! You're lying to us, that loner actually talked to you?" It was Obanai, the shorty I'm friends with. He is inlove with the love hashira, he is quiet enough that I don't notice him sometimes. Also.. where did he get the snake?

"Yes, the loner. I'm surprised too, sometimes I forget he exists." Even though I can be mean at times, I'm not evil so I speak up.

"You shouldn't be making fun of someone's love. Its just wrong." She paused, and stared at me.

"Whatever, its not like he's here to hear this." I turned around and walked away not even listening to them calling me. Why am I upset.. what am I even upset about. Am I upset about them making fun of him, no not it. Is it because.. that that loner likes Shinobu? I paused, I thought about it for a little bit. No way why would I like him! He is weird, he stood up for a demon! His blue majestic eyes and his face make me feel weird. I don't like this feeling!

"Why am I feeling like this!?"

"Hmm, I don't know Shinazugawa-san. Maybe its loveee~" HUH? Wait, how did I end up here talking to Kanroji.

"WHAT NO WAY. I DONT LIKE HIM! I don't even talk to him!" She has this annoying look on her face like she doesn't believe me. "Even if I did he likes that mosquito! Not me.."

It took her a second to answer. "I think you should think deeper into this, it could not be feelings. But that way you are acting says otherwise." I got up to leave. Stupid love hashira telling me what I'm feeling! She doesn't even know me.

"Thanks or whatever, I'm going to go."

"Anytime! See you at the next meeting!" I ran, and in those moments I thought about what she said. My face felt warm. What is this feeling?