Back At School

(IM REALLY SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING 😭!!! I had a lot of homework and my friend is going through stuff, so yea. I'll work on continuing this! I won't leave for like a month and so again 👿!! Also the new cover is being re-drawn, I had art block on it so I changed it up a bit. Anyways.. enjoy!)

The week went by fast, yesterday was just Sunday, now it's Monday. By now the suspension was over with, Giyu could now go back to school. He would rather stay home, but, he already had to much to catch up on, he didn't want to pile homework anymore. Giyu looked around for his friends, like he always does. Moving through crowds of teens waiting to go inside. He hadn't seen Uzui or Rengoku yet, they weren't at their usual  spot, well not even there at all. A bit sad, Giyu put on his headphones and played some music.

A few minutes passed, Giyu had been sitting by the side of the school where there wasn't much of a crowd. He was blasting System of a Down not even hearing his name being called. "TOMIOKA!" Sanemi yelled at him as he grabbed onto his shoulder.

"AH-! S-Shinazugawa-san! Sorry, I didn't hear you!" He tried to catch his breath as he held his chest.

"I was yelling your name a good 5 times!" Sanemi scowled.

"Sorry..." Giyu looked at the ground.

"What are you listening to?" Sanemi asked.

"Uh, System of a Down." He said almost in a whisper. Sanemi sat down next to him. "Uhm, what time is it?"

"Its 10 minutes to bell." Sanemi answered. When he said that, Giyu took of his headphones and put it on Sanemi's head.

"Let me get... some.. sleep....." Giyu's head fell onto Sanemi's shoulder. Sanemi felt his body tighten and go stiff. His face started to heat up if he looked at Giyu the slightest bit. 'What do I do. What do I do. What do I do.' Kept repeating in his head. He decided to sit there and enjoy the music Giyu let him have. Sanemi would usually go bored with nothing to do so he was happy he had music.

~10 Minutes Later~

The bell rang loud scaring Giyu and Sanemi awake. "AH SHIT I FELL ASLEEP!" Sanemi yelled. Giyu didn't have any energy to say anything. They both got up fast trying to survive the crowd of pushing teens. Splitting up they both agreed to meet each other at lunch.

Getting to class, Giyu put down his backpack at his spot waiting for the teacher to get there. "Sorry I'm late, I had supervision. Anyways attendance!"

~~~
The bell rang signaling its now lunch, that meant it was time for Giyu to try and find Sanemi in the crowd. Giyu hated crowds. All the people. He hated the feeling of being stared at, ever since that day.

Trying to stay calm he managed to find Sanemi at a table all by himself. "Shinazugawa-san!"

"Oh hey! I'm surprised you found me~" Sanemi smiled.

Giyu blushed, "Heh.. so I guess the others are also not here."

"Yep. They're all sick." Giyu sat down at the table. "Hey, you aren't going to eat?"

"Ah- no... I hate the food here. I can't make decent food at all, and Urokodaki-sama is always busy." Giyu answered.

What a dumb lie. "I'm not letting you starve, here." Sanemi pushed some of his food towards Giyu.

"N-no thank you! I'm not that hungry anyways.."

"This isn't an option. Take it!"

Giyu hesitated to take some, but he couldn't ignore his hunger anymore. The onigiri and ohagi were making his mouth water. Taking one of the onigiri he fell in love, "Mmh! This is good! Did you make this?" He said, already grabbing another.

"Yep! I'm happy you like it." Sanemi felt himself blush, he was happy he liked it. While they both ate, Giyu got a text from Mitsuri.

Message from: Cupid 🍡
Giyu-Kunnnnnnn

Message sent by: GayEmo 💔🖤
How dare you not come to school 🐺🐺💔💔

Sowwy 😔❤❤💔
I was gonna ask if ya wanna come to a little party a few days from now?
You can invite Kyojuro and Tengen if ya want 😍
They hot tbh

😨
Oh..?
Hey I thought you were sick? 👿

I am
I just really didn't feel good today 💔

Aww 💔
Idc 🐺👿😒

😭

"Who are you texting-?"

"Eh- oh just Mitsuri. She invited me to a party. Want to come?"

"Oh yea that one, Obanai already invited me." He answered.

"Oh, alright."

Sanemi paused, "The bell is going to ring soon, I'm going to say goodbye, I want to escape the crowds when I still can."

"Alright! See you Shinazugawa-san!"

Sanemi walked off leaving Giyu behind. The bell rang shortly after, so Giyu had to get to class. He hated crowds, but, he powered through it remembering the day will end soon.