A Day On Ice (Part 2)

The chatterbox, and his friend Muichiro, finally started to calm down when they realized their volume. Giyu sighed, "So, have you two ever gone skating before?" He asked the two young teens.

"I have." Muichiro blankly answered. "It's fun."

"Nope, not at all. Nemi hasn't either." He said, looing at his brother.

He smiled at the two boys, "Well then, we can teach you."

--
After a few minutes, they finally arrived at the outdoor rink. Finding a place to park was easy. Not a lot of people were there at the moment. The five of them put on their skates. Muichiro went straight for the ice, he glided forward like it was nothing. Urokodaki was right after him. Since he was a bit rusty, he was slower getting on the ice again. The last three was Giyu, Sanemi, and Genya. Giyu stepped out on the ice and turned around, sticking out his hand for Sanemi to take it. He felt like his heart was going to leave his chest, 'I don't know if its nerves, or its from holding Giyu's hands.. But, I feel like I'm floating.

They then moved a bit more into the open rink. Sanemi was confused on what he was supposed to do, Giyu made it look so easy. He latched onto Giyu, letting a bit of his self he never really showed anyone. "SHIT, DONT MOVE US SO FAR! WHAT IF WE FALL?"

"I won't let you fall. Just hold onto me and move your feet like this."

"HA- HOW ARE YOU SO EASILY GOING BACKWARDS?"

"It's easy after you get used to it." He answered.

--
Urokodaki went back for Genya. He was shaking like crazy. "Come on boy, just take my hand and step onto the ice!" Genya shook his head slightly. "What happened to the attitude you had before?"

"I don't know.." He answered him.

Muichiro skated up to him, his skates scrapped up some ice when he stopped. "I'll help him." Reaching out, he put his arms out. "Trust me, Genya."

Luckily, the cold was an excuse for him. His face was slightly flushed, not because of cold, but because he couldn't lie to himself any longer, he loves his best friend. He trusted him like no other, he knew he wouldn't treat him terribly, or manipulate him. It's crazy to him that he got such a friend like him.

Moving forward, Genya held tight onto Muichiro, while Muichiro tried to keep them balanced. Because of the hight difference, Muichiro had to lean back a bit. "Genya, stop holding on so tight. I won't be able to teach you if you hold onto me like this."

Genya felt his face get even more red, "Y- YES! Sorry!" He stood straight up. Muichiro blushed.

~~Meanwhile with Giyu and Sanemi~~
After a while of skating, Sanemi felt like he wanted to try on his own. The whole time he was holding onto Giyu's arms, slowly moving.

Skating a bit away, Giyu let go of Sanemi so he could skate to him. Finding his balance, Sanemi tried standing up. He felt like his legs were going to give up on him and he would fall, but he managed to stay up. Moving his feet, he finally learned the right motion to use and blided straight to Giyu with no trouble. One problem, Sanemi didn't know how to stop. "SHIT!" Sanemi blurted out.

He rammed right into Giyu, luckily he wasn't going to fast. Giyu held right onto Sanemi, almost keeping them up, but from the sudden impact, Giyu's skates slipped and they fell backwards. He landed right on his back, with Sanemi on top of him. "Fuck, I'm sorry. Are you hurt!?"

He heard Giyu chuckle, then let out a laugh. "You did good! You just need to learn how to stop." He said sitting up. "I'm fine. I've fallen on ice enough times to be used to it." Giyu didn't realize the position they were in, but Sanemi did. Moving off of him, Giyu stood up and reached out his hand for Sanemi. Sanemi took his hand and Giyu pulled him up. Now holding each others hand, they started to skate together.

While they slowly skated together, Sanemi felt his phone vibrate. Stopping, he reached for his phone, "Why’d you stop?" Giyu asked.

"I got a message from Genya..?" Opening it, there was a picture of him and Giyu when Sanemi fell on him.

Message sent by: Lil Leach 🦅
Ayooo, keep it PG
(Insert image)

Sanemi felt his face get suddenly hot. Looking around, he looked for Genya. He finally locked eyes on him. "WHY YOU LITTLE-"

"Sanemi-san, what's wrong?" Just by Giyu asking, Sanemi's face became even redder. At this point, he looked like a ripe tomato.

Genya held his stomach from laughter, "HA! NEMI YOU ARE SO RED!"

Rage and embarrassment went throughout his body. Skating over to Genya, he grabbed onto him and proceeded to mess up his hair  while trying to seize Genya's phone. Giyu skated over, "Muichiro, what's going on?-"

"Genya took a photo of you and Sanemi that looks inappropriate out of context." Giyu felt his face begin to get red.

"Hey, hey. Calm down," Urokodaki said, while splitting the brothers up. "What's got you two worked up?"

Suddenly it went dead silent. Giyu felt himself panic, 'Oh no... PLEASE DON'T LOOK AT IT! What will he think?? What if he doesn't support us??’

Sanemi realized the situation. "Sorry, it was nothing..!" He let go of his brother.

"You were rough housing and you tried to take his phone." Reaching out his hand, he motioned for Genya to give him his phone. At that moment, Giyu felt his heart drop to his stomach as he saw Urokodaki's face change. "Is there something going on between you two?-"

Giyu looked down.

"There is, huh."

Giyu shook his head yes.

"You two, talk to me when we get back." Giving Genya back his phone, he then told everyone they were going back because of the weather.

--
The car trip back was an awkward one. Sanemi was in the front again but he stayed silent. Genya and Muichiro, who were loud before, quietly talked to each other. Giyu looked down, trying to hide his face.

When they got back, Genya and Muichiro left for his room while Urokodaki led the couple to his office so the boys wouldn't hear. "So, you two are together. How long?"

"S-since last year." Giyu spoke up, trying to calm himself down. Sanemi looked over at him, he felt like it was his fault for whatever will happen.

"Ok.. Giyu look up, I'm not upset. You like men, it's fine, but now I want to set some rules."

Giyu felt sudden relief, he was scared it wasn't going to be a good one. At the same time, he was worried still.

"Well, it's only one, no sleeping in the same bed you got it?"

"Yes." Sanemi and Giyu both answered.

"I don't want any nasty shit with you two. You're too young to be doing any of that."

Both of them went red, "We haven't done anything-" Sanemi blurted out.

"Good. Anyways, you guys can leave." He waved at them to leave.

The two left the office. "Hah, I thought it was going to go bad." Sanemi nervously laughed.

"I thought I was dead." He tried to calm himself down. Sanemi held onto Giyu's hand, and smiled at him to let him know it's fine.

~~Meanwhile with the boys~~
The two sat there on Genya's bed, "So what now?"

Muichiro thought for a second, "Want to watch a movie?"

"Sure!" Genya smiled.