Food Fight

The week was going well for Giyu so far. He met some new people, hung out with some friends. He was doing very well, his grades were in the 90s and didn't have a homework problem. In past years he barely had grades past 60% and had endless homework. It didn't help that he had depression that kept weighing his motivation down. The difference this year was that he promised Urokodaki that he would try harder this year. 

Putting on his shoes he ran out the door, he didn't want to be late and still wanted to have time to talk to his friends before school starts. The bell is 9:00 and its 8:40, it'll take him 8 minutes if he ran there. Urokodaki was already out so he couldn't ask for a ride and he didn't have a bike. Rengoku and Uzui were waiting for him so he didn't want to keep them waiting. 

"RENGOK-U" Huffed Giyu. 

"HELLO TOMIOKA." Rengoku said waving his hand at him. "HOW ARE YOU DOING?"

"I'm fine," Giyu answered. "How are you?"

"I'M DOING WELL." 

"Heh, i'm surprised you haven't gone death hearing him talk." Said a voice behind Giyu.

"AH FU- Tengen!" Giyu yelled trying to calm down. "You're so quiet I didn't hear you."

"HA, HA, that's funny I thought you were the quiet one." He smiled. 

"HEY MY DEAR FRIEND" Rengoku greeted.

"Hey my flashy friend! You guys wanna mee-" 

Before he could say anything else the bell rung. Everyone stopped what they were doing and decided to talk over lunch.

Walking into the school Giyu bumped into one of Mitsuri's friends. "Oh, hey."

"Eh- oh sorry Shinazugawa.. I didn't meant to.."

"Nah, its fine.." Sanemi said rubbing the back of his head. "Hey wanna-"

"Sanemi! We're going to be late!" Yelled Obanai.

"Ah- sorry I got to go." Sanemi said nervously and ran off. 'Sanemi you fucking idiot, why did you act like that! You sounded weird!' He thought to himself while he ran to Obanai.

"Ah! Bye Shinazugawa!" Giyu called out to him. He felt his face get a little warm. 'He looks, kind of, SNAP OUT OF IT! Wait did he try to ask me out?' His head was going crazy, he just decided to try and forget. Quickly he grabbed his things and went to his first class.

---
Hours of the school day have passed and its now lunch. Looking around Giyu walked with his lunch looking for Rengoku and Uzui.

"Yo! Tomioka over here!" He heard Uzui call to him. Looking in his direction he saw Uzui and Rengoku waving their hands to him. He was just going to walk over there when he noticed Shinobu's table. She was sitting there with Mitsuri, Obanai and Sanemi. Giyu looked for a way around their table but passing their table was the only option. He calmed himself down and started walking past their table. "Ara, ara~. Hey Tomioka-san!"

He just ignored her and kept walking. Getting annoyed she stood up and said to him, "You know its rude to ignore people, RIGHT?" She grabbed her milk carton and threw it at the back of his head.

"SHINOBU-CHAN! Stop, this isn't time to fight with him!" Mitsuri yelled at her. The other two sitting at the table sat there in shock.

Giyu turned around, "What was that for?!"

"I was trying to get your attention~" She answered back. The cafeteria slowly went quiet to see what was going on.

Giyu started gripping his trey in anger. He picked up his milk carton and threw it back at her. Sanemi gave a little chuckle but covered his mouth quickly.

"Oh." Shinobu started to pick up her whole trey. "THIS IS FOR KANAE!" Everone in the cafeteria started to rile up and a whole food fight started up. Food was flying everywhere, people where hiding under tables trying to keep themselves clean. Instead of throwing food Shinobu and Giyu were punching each other, their faces were getting covered in blood. Obanai and Sanemi got up trying to pry them apart while Mitsuri was crying at them to stop. Rengoku and Uzui couldn't get through the people throwing food around.

Suddenly the cafeteria door swung open to Ubuyashiki and Gyomei. They walked over to Giyu and Shinobu, by now their faces were covered in blood. "You two, to my office!" Scolded Ubuyashiki. The two quickly got up and walked to the principle's office.

"What made you two fight like this?" He questioned. They both didn't answer and looked at the ground. Ubuyashiki sighed, "Well, you're both going to get a suspension. We don't tolerate this kind of behavior in our school, we have no choice but to call home." Giyu started to panic, he knew how Urokodaki would react. Shinobu kept quiet.

They waited to be picked up. Urokodaki showed up and took Giyu home. Shinobu walked home, alone.