A Talk With Urokodaki

(If you got the notification I already published this... it was accidental ✋😭)

"YOU CAN'T SAY THAT TO SOMEONE!" Mitsuri yelled.

"I didn't... mean it-!" Shinobu tried to apologize, "I was just, mad.."

Sanemi was making his way down the stairs.

"I KNOW YOU LOST YOUR SISTER! But you could've ATLEAST visit him!"

He started to clench his fist.

"HE NEVER VISITED ME!"

"HE WAS HURT TOO!" She shot back. "HE LOST HIS BEST FRIEND! JUST LIKE YOU LOST YOUR SISTER! He knows how you feel, yet you push him away, and say those things.."

Sanemi took his fist, swinging to straight into Shinobu's face. He grabbed her collar so she couldn't fall, and raised his fist again.

"Shinazugawa! Stop!" Mitsuri called to him. Rengoku and Uzui grabbed onto Sanemi before he could hit her more. Shinobu's nose was bleeding, she got a bruise by her eye.

"YOU BITCH!" Sanemi yelled at her, "I WILL MAKE YOU WISH YOU NEVER SAY THAT TO HIM AGAIN!"

"Shinazugawa, my friend! Violence is not the answer! You should go check up on Tomioka." Rengoku told him. Sanemi started to relax, Rengoku and Uzui let him go. He than ran off to Giyu's.

"Thank you-" Shinobu tried to say.

"No, that wasn't for you." Rengoku looked away from her, "I just don't tolerate violence."

~~Meanwhile with Sanemi~~
'How close is his house?' He thought to himself. 'Its right there!' He ran up to the bell and rung it.

"Shinazugawa?" Urokodaki asked. "What are you doing here? What happened at that party?"

"Sorry Mr. Urokodaki, is Giyu home?"

"Yep, blasting music in his room, he won't open the door. Something happened, tell me."

~~
Urokodaki was silent. "So, uhm, what happened, you know that day?" Sanemi asked. "And what did she mean by.. he was the reason they knew Douma?"

"Well, Douma was a friend of his, he was a little older. I did find him weird, no just off, Giyu brushed it off to it just being the way he was. But one day, Giyu was walking with his best friend at the time, Sabito. He was a nice kid, what a shame.. anyways, they heard screaming, and they ran to see what was happening. They found Douma trying to stab Kanae, Sabito being the kid he was, tried to stop him." He explained.

"Then, what happened..?" Sanemi asked.

"Douma crushed his head into the brick wall, Giyu, in shock didn't know he was next. Douma took the knife he had and swung it at him, Kanae got up and tried to stop him, where she got cut up. If the police didn't get there in time, Giyu would've died."

Sanemi was shocked, 'The news didn't explain it like that.' He thought for a bit, "Can I try and talk to Giyu?"

"He probably won't answer the door, but you could try."

Walking up to his door, he realized Urokodaki wasn't lying about him blasting music. "TOMIOKA! IT'S ME! OPEN THE DOOR!"

The music stopped, and the door opened slowly with a creak, "Shinazugawa-san... ah! Come in.."

They sat on Giyu's bed in silence for a while, Giyu wouldn't make eye contact. 'What do I do? How do I make him feel better?' Sanemi was staring, even though the moment wasn't a happy one, he couldn't help but blush. Reaching over, he wrapped his arm around Giyu, pulling him close. He felt Giyu shake. He hugged him back and started to cry. Sanemi pulled him closer where they stayed like that for a while.

~~~
"Huh...?" Giyu looked around. 'I fell asleep,' Getting up slowly, he saw Sanemi, seeing him sleeping there made him blush. Then he saw how close they were, and so he quickly moved away, waking up Sanemi.

"Eh...? Oh, good morning." Sanemi said as he stretched. "Ah, you bed is comfy, I slept so good." Giyu didn't make a noise. "Hey, you ok?"

"Mhm.."

"You don't look ok." Sitting up he, he sat next to Giyu, putting his hand on Giyu's back. "You wanna talk about it?" Giyu shook his head. "Ok, well understandable. I just want you to know, I'm here for you. You can always talk to me."

"Thank you." Giyu smiled, Sanemi felt his heart flutter. "I needed a hug."

"Come on, let's start the day well!" Sanemi smiled. He stood up and helped Giyu up.

They decided to go out, Sanemi helped Giyu with his hair. He didn't mind doing his hair, it was something he did all the time for his siblings. They ended up going to many places, the mall, the park, and even the beach.

~~
Sanemi dropped Giyu of at his house, where he then went back home. "Genya! I'm home." Sanemi called out.

"NEMI! Welcome home!" Genya ran up and hugged him,"I made a some new friends! His name is Muichiro! He showed me to a family friend! The kid was named Tanjiro!"

"Hah, seems like you had a good day!" He smiled.

"Yep! Tanjiro showed me some of his friends! I have so many now."

"Heh, now go wash up im making dinner."

"Ok Nemi!"

'Giyu Tomioka... I love you so much. Please, become mine.'