Movies and Broken Promises

(This is your time to read the warnings, I never planned this fanfic to be just fluff.)

"Hmm..." Genya was searching though the movie collection.

"You find anything?" Muichiro asked.

"Nope," They were in the basement. It had a TV and Urokodaki's office. There was also a lot of workout equipment, a treadmill, weights, and and Sanemi's punching bag.

The boys decided to pick a random movie they found. A full day of skating was getting to them. Genya felt like he was going to pass out, while Muichiro was already out cold.

Muichiro shivered in his sleep. They had blankets, but it felt like they were outside in the basement. Genya on the other hand, didn't feel as cold. Talking of his sweater, he laid it on top of Muichiro and pulled him and the blankets closer. He then passed out next to Muichiro.

~~~
Muichiro woke up badly needing to go to the washroom. After he came back, he realized Genya was still asleep. As he was about to cover him more up, he was some cuts were slightly hidden under his shirt. His hand was over his shirt as he questioned if he should check.

He decided to just go for it. Moving his shirt up, he realized the cuts weren't an accident, they were self-inflicted. "Genya..."

"Wh- what is it..?" As he started to realize, he felt his heart race. "...I-.."

"You said.... you said you'd stop if I didn't say anything!" Tears fell from his eyes.

"Please! This is the last time, I promise I won't do it again!" He pleaded.

"You said that last time! This is serious, you NEED to tell someone!" Muichiro didn't want to cry, but seeing him do that to himself hurt.

"....please!" Genya didn't want Sanemi to know. He didn't want him to call him an attention seeker like his old friends did. He was petrified of what will happen if he find out. "I'll get better.... just please don't tell Sanemi!"

Suddenly, there was a call from upstairs, "MUICHIRO! Your grandfather is here!"

"Ah- u-hm... I have to go..." He said choking on his tears. He wiped them away as he got up, while Genya tried to calm himself down before following him upstairs.

"...Here his is! Thanks for picking him up." Urokodaki smiled.

"No problem, come on let's go now."

Muichiro walked up to him. "Goodbye..!"

The others waved bye as Genya tried to fake a smile.

~~
After getting back home, his grandfather spoke up, "How was today? Did you have fun?"

Muichiro went to his room instead of answering. This wasn't a behavior he had, he always answered.

"..." Kokushibo thought to himself. This is weird for him. "I'll call you down when dinner is ready.

~~
They sat down and started to eat. "... Muichiro, did something happen?"

Muichiro wanted to forget, but the comment made him tear up.

"Is it Genya? Did he do something?" He asked. Muichiro couldn't hold the tears and started to cry out loud. He got up from his seat and walked next to Muichiro. Putting a hand on Muichiro's back, he tried to calm him down. "What happened? You can tell me."

"It's Genya he...." He struggled to say it. Stumbling over his words e was able to tell him. Kokushibo listened to him as he let it all out. Telling him to continue eating, he went over to the house phone and proceeded to call Urokodaki. Urokodaki didn't answer the phone, but Sanemi did.

-
Muichiro walked out of the bathroom into the hallway where he heard Sanemi on the phone.

".....I see...... Mhm I'll talk to him.. thank you for telling me.....Ok bye." He hung up and turned around to see Genya standing there. "Genya.. can I talk to you?"

His only reaction was to run and hide in his room. Sanemi looked down and ran his hands through his hair. He lowered himself to the floor where he muttered to himself. Giyu walked up to him after he saw him start to cry.

"Sanemi-san..."

"Genya self-harms.."

Giyu kneeled next to him.

"I'm a shit brother....."

"No you're not. You would've never guessed he would do this."

"......yes I am. If only I tried to be there for him more.."

"Stop blaming yourself. It only making you feel worse, I know. You have to get up and talk to him." Giyu pulled Sanemi up.

~~
He took a deep breath and knocked on Genya's door. "Hey... Genya please can I talk to you." There was no answer so he decided to just open the door. He was Genya covering himself with his giant comforter as he cried.

He walked up to him and sat down. "So I'm guessing you know Muichiro told me, huh?"

"Why did he have to tell you!" He cried.

"Because he cares about you. If he didn't, we wouldn't be in this situation right now."

"Why do you do it?"

They talked for a good while. He told him his bothers. Why and when he done it. It was a difficult conversation, for the both of them. Genya ended up showing him all his cuts and Sanemi helped him patch up. To make them both feel better, they talked about other things, and about Sanemi's relationship with Giyu. In return, Genya talked about his crush on Muichiro.

~9:24~
Giyu walked over to Genya's room after Sanemi didn't go to bed. Slowly and quietly he opened the door to the bothers passed out. Smiling, he closed the door behind him and went to bed himself.