A Concerned Friend

This chapter is going to be different from the others. Its gonna have some hard topics so if you don't want to continue, you can just skip this chapter! Thank you!
---

"I am dead because of you!"

"You couldn't save me!"

"The one you love almost died because you couldn't save him!"

           ~~~~

"AH-.." Giyu screamed as he awoke. 'Oh, it was just a dream' He thought to himself.

"Woah- Yu, are you ok?!" Sanemi asked. 

"Y-yes. I am. It was just a nightmare." 

 Sanemi was concerned. This kept happening. Ever since the battle against Muzan, Giyu has been getting terrible nightmares. He doesn't know if he has been getting them before or if this is new. Giyu instead of going back to sleep stayed up till morning. No matter what Sanemi did to try and get him back to bed he didn't listen. 

Sanemi's POV:
"Sanemi, I know you don't really like Tanjiro, but he asked for you to visit him at the hospital." Giyu said. "Please can you go, for me?" 

"...Fine, but only 'cause you asked." I answered, my face getting red. 

Giyu smiled softly, "Thank you."

~~~

Is this the right room? I looked at the number plate and at the piece of paper with the number on it. Yep, room number 102. I slowly opened the door to Kamado sitting up in the hospital bed like he was waiting for me. "Hey! Shinazugawa! I'm glad you agreed to come." 

"Yea, yea. So how are you doing?" 

"Better then I was weeks ago. Giyu-san was scared I wasn't going to make it at first. But, like Tengen said, 'He's the strongest kid I know. He'll recover well!'" He giggled. "Giyu-san won't tell me how he is doing. He's too worried for me to tell me. So may I ask if you know how he is doing?" 

Heh, you don't realize how much this kid cares about you Giyu. "I don't really know how to answer this either." I answered. The boy looked at me clearly concerned about what I meant. "He says he is fine when he is clearly not. He wakes up to his nightmares every night."

"Ha.. I knew something was up. Tengen said the same thing. When you were still in a coma, he would take care of him. He said Giyu-san would wake up to nightmares all the time. He never said anything else. Hey! Would you talk to Tengen for me? I need to know what he is hiding about him."

"I guess so, since I want to know if he is ok or not." 

"You like Giyu-san don't you? I can see it, the way you talk about him, the way you looked at him." 

"You never miss a thing, don't you kid?" I said back my face feeling really warm.

"Your visiting time is up. Time for you to go." The nurse said.

"Well, bye Shinazugawa!"

"Bye." I said.

~~~

Tengen's POV:
I'm so lonely without my beautiful wives!

Knock, knock!

"Huh, who could that be?" I said to myself as I opened my front door. "Oh! Hey, hey, my favourite angry hashira! How you doing?"

"I was doing fine until you opened the door." He answered back.

"Geeze so mean. So what are you doing here for? If you are going to stay, come right on in!"

~
"Oh.. so that's why you're here. Yes I did take care of Giyu."

"So, how was he then?" He asked.

"He was.. not ok. I didn't tell Kamado because I didn't want him to worry, plus, he is young I didn't want to tell him to much."

Sanemi paused, he looked very concerned, "What.. what do you mean by that?.."

"Giyu has some problems.. I've tried helping him but I couldn't. He tried to.." I paused. This is going to be very hard to say..

"T-tried to what?" Sanemi looked scared, he wanted me to answer but he didn't want to know at the same time.

"..."

"TENGEN!"

"HE TRIED TO COMMIT!"

"....what?"

"I-I was almost to late... I was able to make him not go through with it."

Sanemi's eyes started to fill with tears. He stared blankly at me. "I gotta go talk to Giyu..!"

Without any warning he darted out the door not looking back.

~

Sanemi's POV:
FUCK, why didn't you tell me! I got back to my estate rushing in I looked around for Giyu. "YU? YU! WHERE ARE YOU?" No answer, my heart started beating faster then it was before. I started to panic.

I looked all around calling out to him but he wasn't inside. Maybe he is outside! Opening the backdoor I rushed out and called his name again. That's when I saw was him. Sitting outside in the grass, under the big tree.

"S-Sanemi? Are you ok?"

I ran up to him and held him tight, "Why, why Giyu! Why did you try to kill yourself!"

He paused. I heard his heart starting to beat faster. "How did you...."

"Tengen told me, after I met up with Kamado he told me to go see him to ask how you were. He then told me about it."

He started shaking, "I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." His voice started to break.

"No, no, don't apologize! I'm just happy to know!"

---
Sanemi and Giyu went back inside. They talked about why he tried to, and if he had anything else he was hiding. They both decided to do something fun after all that happened. Giyu then fell asleep where Sanemi then fell asleep shortly after.