A Death That Shocked All

Sanemi was trying his normal training. After spending a week with his fellow hashira, he couldn't stop thinking about him. Suddenly his crow appeared and told him a shocking message, "Caw, Caw! The flame hashira, Kyojuro Rengoku, is dead!"

Rage took over Sanemi, "I will annihilate all demons." The news spread like wildfire. Everyone new about the death of Rengoku. The meeting was a sad one, Uzui was later sent on a mission.

Mitsuri's POV:
Rengoku-san.. you were such an inspiration. Knock, knock. I walked to my door to see who's there. "Hello? Ah, Tomioka-san! What a surprise."

"Hi, I hope I'm not interrupting anything."

I giggled a little bit, "No not at all, why would you be! You're one of my friends." He had a surprised expression. He muttered something to himself, and gave a little soft smile. "Kyaaa, Is that a smile I see!" Tomioka looked embarrassed, "Well, come on in!"

We both sat ourselves down with a few snacks and tea. "So, what brings you here?"

"Uhm, well I got no one to talk to right now. And its always nice to see you!" I got a feeling that's not the main reason.

"You came here to try not to do it again, am I right?" His eyes started watering. "Tomioka.. you should really try talking to someone about this, like Shinobu-chan!"

"She will make it worse, you know she picks on me." Ah, right I almost forgot.

"Right, how about Shinazugawa-san? I'm sure he will listen to you!"

"I don't think he would care.."

"What do you mean! Of course he would, he talked about you a lot when he comes here."

"He does..?" I felt someone else's presence.

"What is Tomioka doing here? Scram, you're probably just here to get close to her! Well sorry to tell you but she doesn't like you!"
It was Iguro, he's always like this.

"Stop it, he's my friend!"

"Friend?! He only cares about himself!"

Sanemi's POV:
Whats taking him so long? He told me to walk with him to Kanroji's estate for a quick visit. What is going on? Bang! "What the.. is it a demon?" As soon as I was about to inside, Tomioka dashed past me with Obanai yelling at him. "AND DONT COME BACK!"

"Stop it... he just needed.. t-to get something off his chest!" Kanroji cried for him to stop.

"Yea, what would he be sad about? That he thinks he's better than us? I don't think so."

"What the fuck is going on? Obanai, what did you do to Tomioka?"

"All I did was push him, that's all. Pathetic if you ask me."

I suddenly got mad at him. "OK, that's IT! You like her too much that you won't let people even talk to her! If I was her I'd find you creepy and obsessed! Now APOLOGIZE, AND LEAVE." He looked surprised, and quickly apologized then left as fast as he could. Then I suddenly remembered who I need to see if they are ok.

"I gotta go find Tomioka!"

-------
Woah! Over 100 reads?! Thank you guys so muchhh! I will continue to update this story, I will finish it don't you worry! Also, there will be a time I won't update till August because I'm going on vacation with family! Anyways byeee!