The Party

The week had past, Rengoku and Uzui said they would love to go to the party that weekend. Giyu ran to each side of his room trying to look nice. "Come on Giyu," Urokodaki sighed. "It's a party! You'll get your clothes wrecked anyways."

"I know, but I want to look nice!" Giyu panicked.

Urokodaki pinched his nose, "Here, let me help you." He grabbed onto Giyu and pulled him to the bathroom. Picking up a brush he started to try and brush his hair. "Giyu- your hair is breaking the brush-! Do you ever brush it?!"

Embarrassed, he looked away from him, "Hah... I do. Not as much as a should.."

"You need to start taking care of yourself! You can't let your health go like this." He finally got the first stroke through. Each brush stroke made it easier to brush through. Although some were painful, Giyu didn't resist much. "There, done. You want to put it up? Or something."

"Wow... I haven't seen my hair this straight in so long.." He whispered to himself. "Uhm.. I'll keep it down."

Urokodaki smiled, "Now, let's get you into something else."

~~~
Hours had passed, Giyu was at Mitsuri's door. His hand was hovering over the doorbell as his hand wouldn't stop shaking. "Tomioka?"

Giyu's head whipped around fast, "S- Shinazugawa-san-?"

"Hah, did I scare you?~" He rubbed the back of his head, "You look, nice! I almost didn't recognize you." Giyu felt his face heat up, he started to nervously play with his hands. "You going to rind the doorbell or-"

"GUYS! Come in! Its freeeezing out there!" Mitsuri squealed. The two teens walked in, they both were blushing slightly. They both started to take of their shoes when Mitsuri commented, "Hey, Giyu-San, can I call you that?"

"Sure, we've known each other for a long time." He answered.

"Great! So anyway, Giyu-san your hair looks really nice! You should keep it like this more often!"

Giyu blushed making Sanemi a little jealous. "Yo hey Sanemi! And, Tomioka."

"Hey Obanai! How you doing? Still short as always I see." Sanemi smiled.

"I'M STILL GROWING!"

"At sixteen? Yea right."

"Why you litte-"

"Hey- guys, I don't want any fighting!" Mitsuri said, putting her hand on Obanai's shoulder, his face was bright red. "Just come in and sit wherever..." She sighed.

~~10 minutes later~~
Ding dong. "KYAAA! That must be Kocho!" Mitsuri squealed. "Ah- right. Please can you guys get along? She's my girl best friend, I would love if you guys didn't fight!" She stood up and walked to her door. "AH! Kyojuro! Tengen! And Kocho! Come, come right on in!"

"HA! IT'S ALWAYS NICE TO SEE YOU KANROJI!" Rengoku said, his voice louder then a car.

"Hey pretty lady~" Uzui flirted.

"Tengen my dear friend! You have 3 girlfriends..." He barely whispered.

"I know, but they would be open to such a nice young lady like her~" He winked.

"KYA! Tengen you're too sweet!" Her face was red. Obanai was ready to punch.

"Ara, ara! Your hair looks so pretty Mitsuri-chan. How much time did you spend styling your hair this time~?" Shinobu questioned.

"Heh.. almost three hours. My hair is hard to manage." She giggled. They all walked in, Rengoku and Uzui made their way to sit with Giyu and Sanemi. Mitsuri turned her back around to walk to the others, but what she didn't see was Shinobu pointing at her and making a hand movement.

Obanai caught on quick to what she was implying, "Why you little... you perv!!"

Shinobu giggled a little, and started to follow Mitsuri, while Obanai was red with anger.

~~A little bit later~~
The seven of them chatted and played some games together. Most of the time was Shinobu and Obanai were fighting over Mitsuri, not even trying to hide it anymore. Sanemi was flirting with Giyu, but he never got the hint, Giyu was to clueless. "KIDS! DINNER IS READY!" Mitsuri's mom called.

"OK MOM!" She called back. "My parents are setting us down in the basement so we don't mess up the top floor!" Mitsuri led them downstairs to the kitchen, where they grabbed themselves their portion before going all the way down.

"Ara ara, Tomioka-san. You didn't grab much like the others." Shinobu commented.

"It's rude to grab a lot of food and not even finish it.." He answered. "I'm not overly hungry." When he said that, he looked at Mitsuri with her big plate.

"KYAAA! MOM THIS IS SO GOOD!" She called up to her mom.

"Erm, Tomioka-san, how have you been? After you know."

"Kocho-san.." Mitsuri tried to stop her.

"No, no, let him answer."

"Fuck off Kocho, he CLEARLY doesn't want to answer." Sanemi snapped at her.

"Ara, ara, no need to be hostile. I'm trying to see how my friend is doing!" She said with a fake smile.

"Kocho, you started avoiding me after it happened. You do know we aren't friends anymore?" Giyu said with a tone.

Her eye started to twitch, "Hah.. I still find it not fair you're the only survivor.." She mumbled .

"What are you implying?" Uzui asked, he could tell she was up to no good.

"Oh! I forgot you have really good ears~! I'm saying it wasn't fair he survived but my sister had to die."

"KOCHO!" Mitsuri scolded, slamming her hands down on the table. "It was NOT his FAULT! Douma did what he did, there was no way he could've prevented that!"

"Well- he's the reason we knew him anyway!" Shinobu shot back.

Sanemi realized what she meant, "Tomioka... you were there?" He whispered to him.

Giyu felt like his heart was going to leave his chest, "I'm sorry....."

"SORRY ISN'T GOING TO BRING MY SISTER BACK TO LIFE!" Shinobu shouted. "Why couldn't you just have DIED with them!" The room went silent, "T-Tomioka-s-san.. I'm sorry I didn't mean it!"

He started to stand up, "No.. it's fine, it's clearly what you've been thinking. I'm just going to go home..." Giyu than ran up the stairs.

"Tomioka!" Sanemi said getting up fast to run after him. By the time he got up there, he was far and gone.