A Night Out

-----
I'M SORRY FOR NOT MAKING ANOTHER CHAPTER! I would like to say it was school, but, the school year hasn't even started yet. I lost motivation for a while. I hope you like this chapter, and thank you so much for 1000 reads!
-----
Sanemi woke up the next morning with Giyu still deep in sleep. He wouldn't let that happen anymore. "Giyu wake up! Its morning."

"Eh... huh...?" He mumbled, voice deep and groggy.

"I'm not letting you sleep in anymore, get up." Sanemi sat up and helped Giyu get up. "Come, I'll make you some coffee."

Giyu sat down while Sanemi made some coffee. "Tengen has invited us to dinner. He wanted to go out just the three of us."

"Alright," Giyu said with a yawn. "When are we going?"

"At five." Sanemi answered. "Got anything nice to wear?"

"Yes, I haven't gotten to wear it much."

Sanemi went to go get changed, Giyu was still drinking his coffee. He thought to go get ready too. He brused his teeth and his hair. Stopping he looked in the mirror. Giyu didn't want his hair to be boring, but he couldn't do anything with it anymore. The loss of his arm made it impossible to do it up anymore. He let out a frustrated sigh. Knock, knock. "Hey, Yu, want me to do your hair?"

"Uhm, yes, I can't do it myself anyway."

Sanemi walked up to him and grabbed the brush from Giyu's hand. "Hey, uhm, could you actually.. cut it?"

Sanemi stopped for a second, "O-oh, yea sure I can! I haven't cut hair in a while, you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure."

Sanemi started to wash his hair. "How short do you want it?"

"Short like yours."

---
After a while Sanemi was done. Giyu walked to the mirror and stared for a second. "Sooo, do you like it?"

Giyu looked at Sanemi, "Like it? I love it! Thank you so much Nemi!" Giyu turned to him and gave him a hug.

Sanemi hugged him back, "You're welcome. Now, you should get dressed!"

----
A few hours had past, Sanemi and Giyu got ready to go out. They left and made there way there. Tengen was waiting outside for them. "Woah! To-mi-oka, your hair, when did you cut it?"

"Just this morning, Sanemi did it for me." Giyu answered.

"Flashy, Shinazugawa, you wouldn't mind doing my hair would you~?"

"In your dreams! If you wanted me to, your gonna have to pay me."

"What! Why did you do it for him?! Did you have to pay Tomioka?"

"Nope he didn't, he got a discount, 'cause I love him its free." Sanemi answered for Giyu.

"Oh come on!"

The three of them went inside. They ordered food and talked for a long time. Giyu seemed very happy, it made Sanemi smile. When they got their food they still chatted away. It got late and they decided to go home.

"So, Yu, did you have fun today?"

"Yes, it was nice to catch up with Tengen." Giyu answered with a smile.

"That's good, you should smile more. Your smile looks pretty."

Giyu blushed, and Sanemi cupped his cheak. They both leaned in and kissed each other. Smiling they went back to their estate holding each others hand.