An Unexpected Talk

(This chapter is going to be short again 💔 a lot of thing are happening with me and my friends that is really getting to me so yea, anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter!)

Later that day, Sanemi dropped off his brother at Giyu's. Urokodaki went with Genya to set up his new room, while Giyu was in his. Mitsuri sent a message to Giyu:

Message sent by: Cupid🍡
Heyyy Giyuuuu
I know it's late but, if you see this can you meet me at my house tomorrow? Its important!

Message sent by: GayEmo💔🖤
Right now I'm helping a friend move
But I got time at 11:20 if its fine then?

Yes!
Its perfect! See you at 11:20 then!

Giyu put his phone down on his bed. Getting up he went to the bathroom, and started getting ready for the night. This time, he decided to brush his hair, he usually doesn't do it, but both Sanemi and Mitsuri said he looked nice. Every time Giyu thought about Sanemi, it made him smile.

~~~
The next afternoon, Giyu made his way to Mitsuri's house. It was a quick seven minute walk from his. Knocking on the door Mitsuri answered to door, "Hey Giyu-san!~~ Come in!" She walked upstairs with Giyu close behind her.

At the top she opened her bedroom door, someone was standing there. "I'll let you guys talk." Mitsuri said, closing the door behind her.

"Hey... Tomioka-san. Uhm, how have you been..?" Shinobu waved to him.

"Kocho- what are you doing here..?"

"I asked Mitsuri if she could set this up. I just really needed to talk to you." She hesitated, "I'm, really sorry! What I did was immature, I should've NEVER said those things to you."

"I.. don't think I can forgive you."

"I understand, I just really wanted to apologize. I should've been there for you! You weren't the only one who was going through it!"

"No, I'm sorry too. I should've been there for you too." The both of them stood there in silence.

Shinobu looked at the floor before looking up again, "Can I hug you?"

"Sure?" He answered. She smiled and wrapped her arms around him before pulling away. He didn't hug back.

"I'm just going to go now.. bye Tomioka-san!" She then left, and Mitsuri came into the room after her.

She started to apologize for tricking Giyu into talking to her. He didn't mind much, but he still didn't know what to say about Shinobu. 'Did she change?' Giyu thought to himself, 'Why did she even think it was fine to say that?'

~~~
Giyu stayed at Mitsuri's for a while to talk to her. He kept thinking about everything. What will school be like? Will Sanemi and his brother be ok? What if Urokodaki found out they are together?

As he walked home, the sun was high and bright in the sky. He couldn't help but enjoy the sun, it gave him a good feeling. Softy smiling, he got a glimpse of a man on the sidewalk across from him. The man had a huge umbrella with him, he was also holding a basket of paintbrushes. Giyu stopped, he felt like he had seen him before. With him standing there, the man looked his way. He stopped dead in his tracks, "GIYU TOMIOKA?"