A Messy Estate

Sanemi's POV:
Yawn, it's morning already? I got up and stretched, looking around it took me a second to remember what happened. "SHIT I KISSED TOMIOKA." What does he think? Did he hate, it did he like it? What am I going to do when I see him again? I'm not going to worry about it. I'm just going to act normal for now.

I got ready and left my estate. Making my way to Tomioka's, Obanai walked up to me. "Hey Sanemi."

"Good morning." I said back.

"Where are you going? To your boyfriend's?"

"A-ah, how'd you know-?"

"Its obvious." He answered.

"We aren't official yet Obanai! We are just dating.."

"Oh my,... just ask him to be your boyfriend. If you like each other, make it official!"

We both ended up walking to Tomioka's together. As we got to the front door we knocked. No answer. "Huh, why isn't he answering?"

"He is probably still asleep." Obanai thought. Getting a strange feeling I went to open the door. It was unlocked..? "Yu? You here?" I called out. "H-huh..?" His estate was in a mess. I reached to hold onto my katana and slowly walked in. Obanai did the same. We starting looking around together till we heard a noise. "Here.." I whispered. Pulling out my katana a little bit and I jumped at the door. "A- AHHHH!"

"HOLY- GIYU, YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" My heart was racing.

"S-sorry.. "

"Why didn't you answer the door? I could've killed you!"

"I was just getting up.." I couldn't stay angry with him. Meanwhile Obanai wasn't moving. It looked like his soul left his body. "Anyways, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I wanted to see you." His face started to turn red. Cute.

"If only Kanroji was here, I'd have someone to hang out with and not you love birds." Obanai finally spoke up.

"Oh shut up." I said back.

"She will be back soon." Giyu said. "You two act like a couple too."

"Ha! Get called out." I laughed. Obanai was burning up.

--
Obanai decided to leave and do some training. That meant leaving me and Giyu alone. We were sitting together in the backyard of his estate.

I looked at him just sitting there. The wind slightly moving his hair out of his face. I admit, I did stare a little bit. Oh what am I saying it was for a good long time. Suddenly our eyes met. My heart started racing. I wanted to look away out of embarrassment but I couldn't. I lost thought, I started leaning forward. Closer and closer to his lips.. then I kissed him. He kissed back.. if my heart wasn't already beating out of my chest it was now.

We both went back to how we were sitting. Blusing like crazy. I moved my hand closer to his and held his hand. "I love you Shinazugawa." He quietly said.

"Please, call me Sanemi."

----
Sorry its short! But I hope you like it anyway! If you think im gonna make that kind of scene. Give up I got friends reading this 😔 sorry byee!