Unknown Feelings

Sanemi noticed that the past few weeks that the loner he knew is more sad than usual. He thought not much about it, but he did feel like it had something to do with that pest.

Sanemi's POV:
Whats wrong with me, why am I feeling this way. I looked over to see the demon supporter just standing there. My face feels warm, I got this weird feeling that I don't know how to explain. "Sanemi, do you know where-" Out of shock I threw hands. "HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"

"Oh its just you."

It was just Obanai, sneaking up on me again. "Just me-? Whatever, I was going to ask where Kanroji is. Happen to know?"

"I don't." He looked disappointed.

"May I ask why you were staring at Tomioka the whole meeting?"

Shit, he might think I like him or something. I don't, I need him to know that. "I wasn't, just zoning out."

"Yeah, sure. What's gotten into you man? You never zone out."

Plan b, plan b, plan b, plan b. "Didn't get much sleep. I did some training and maybe over done it. I felt sore all night."

Third person POV:
Obanai wasn't falling for this trick. He knew something was up. "Hey Tomioka! Come here, maybe we should try and get along!" Sanemi's face was going red. The sad hashira looked over in surprise, he never heard Obanai be 'nice' to him.

"Uhm, what are you doing?" Sanemi asked with a tone.

The short hashira had an evil smirk under his mask. "Since you seem to have a liking for him, I thought he should come talk to us." 

Giyu's POV:
I walked over, I was surprised that Iguro wanted to talk to me. He despised me. Whenever I so as go near Kanroji he gives me a death stare. What's his problem? Why am I doing this? Sanemi looks red, is he sick? "Uhm, you said you wanted to talk?"

"Yes, I thought we got off on the wrong foot." Iguro answered.

"But you and Kocho make fun of me." He had this look that he was caught. Sanemi wasn't looking, he looked more red than before.

Sanemi's POV:
"I-I forgot, I have training I need to do!" Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, seeing him makes me feel weird. His face makes we want to punch him.

"Aww but he just got here! Can't you stay little while?" I shook my head and just walked away.

"And thats all." Here I am back at the love hashira's estate.

"Hmm, I think you should talk to Tomioka. Maybe you two could get along! Maybe even get very close."

Ha, yea right. He would never be friends with me. "Why would he even talk to me, he probably thinks he's better than me."

"Tomioka looks like he has problems talking to people. He doesn't seem like the person who would look down on someone."

I clenched my fist. What does she know? "I've met people who think they are better. He is acting the same way. His stupid face makes me want to punch it. Also his hair needs work!"

Kanroji had that face again. Like she thinks I'm lying to myself or something. "Please just try. He is a really good person once you get to know him!"

"Fine whatever, but don't expect me to become best friends with him!"

She giggled, "Well see you another time!"

I left her estate and made my way to the loner's estate. Sigh, time to get to know him.