A Place To Stay

(I'm sick so it probably won't be as long as the others has gotten. I'm thankful for all you reading this, I love yalls weird comments, anyways, hope you enjoy!)

Hours had past, Sanemi sat there for what felt like forever. Even Genya came back from going to Muichiro's. He was about is pass out when he heard his phone ring. Right away he grabbed onto the house phone and answered. "Hello? Urokodaki?"

"Hello, so I heard your situation and I don't think we have enough room for both of you- .........." A small conversation wasn't exactly heard, but it sounded like Giyu. "Sorry, I does seem like we do. Giyu offered you to share his room for now. Is that fine for you?" Urokodaki asked.

"Yeah it's fine. Is there anything I have to do for you?"

"No, it's fine....." It was quiet for a second, until he spoke up again. "You already have done enough, I wasn't going to say yes, but you are making Giyu happy. He hasn't been this happy since Sabito died. Nothing did did made him happy. I took him to therapy, he didn't get better, I made his favourite food, got him all the albums he has. He was greatful, but still, he didn't show any emotions. I felt like I was failing, his parents trusted me to take care of him and his sister. His sister got run over by a car, Giyu was walking across the street with him when suddenly a car that wouldn't stop came at them. She pushed him out of the way getting hit."

"Fuck... sorry that happened." Quickly he swung his hand over his mouth. "Sorry, I didn't mean to swear."

"Hah ha, it's fine."

The two of them chatted for a while. They needed to decide how everything would go. Sanemi hung up, and turned to go to Genya's room. "Hey Genya," He said knocking on the door. "We got somewhere we can go."

"It worked out?" Genya asked.

"Yep, you are gonna stay the night there while I do somethings at home, ok?"

"Alright, do I need to pack everything?"

"Not everything, just your tooth brush and clothes. I'll take over the other things."

Genya happily got up and started to grab everything. He completely messed up his room with his clothes and packed them up in his big suitcase. Sanemi smiled at his little brother. "You seem excited."

"Yeah! Nemi, I won't have to worry about accidentally walking into you making out with Giyu. Right?"

"GENYA!" Sanemi felt his face get really warm.

"Or you doing the dirty-"

"SHUT- what am I going do with you? Where did you learn that stuff?" He questioned, face fully red.

Genya started to nervously laugh, "When I was at Muichiro's.... Tanjiro's friend Zenitzu came over with some movies..."

Sanemi put his hand over his face, "That Zenitzu kid is going to be in real trouble if he comes over. Continue packing, I'm going to take you over in forty minutes."

"Alright Nemi!"