They Find Out You're Pregnant

Tommy

🌿You're scared to tell him, not because you think he'll be angry, not because you think he'll want you to get rid of it, but because its a big change and Tommys an unpredictable man

🌿Actually Tommy knows you're pregnant before you tell him. He's been having dreams see, and Pol has dreamt of it too. So he knows and frankly hes getting tired of seeing you worried and nervous around him

🌿 So one night he comes home, he sits down at a chair by the kitchen table and he calls through the house for you to come to him.

🌿 Youre hesitant, at first you think something terrible has happened or that you're in trouble. You hover in the doorway biting your cheek nervously.

🌿 He beckons for you to come to him. "Come here angel, sit yourself down with me... We have something to talk about..."

🌿 You do as youre told, sitting in his lap, letting him put an arm around your waist.

🌿 "Look at me angel, we're going to have a conversation now alright," he's so calm, but his voice is serious and you're still nervous, you're sure you're in trouble and then it dawns on you... What if he knows?

🌿 "What are..." you start but he cuts you off, he can hear your voice shaking and he doesn't like listening to you upset like that so he puts hid finger to your lips to hush you and then he rests his palm over your womb.

🌿 "Now it seems to me that you are going to have a baby and that that baby will be my child..." your breath catches in your throat and you feel tears in your eyes. You aren't sure why you're so upset but suddenly you're sobbing and apologising and for a moment Tommy just lets you.

🌿 But then he shushes you, strokes his hand over your hair. "Alright angel, thats enough now... Why are you upset?"

🌿 "You don't want it! Im sorry Tommy I'm so sorry i... Youre angry at me i know, i should have told you but..."

🌿 You think he's going to snap at you, you expect him to lose his temper. He's been angry with you before and this is certainly something you think would piss him off.

🌿 But Tommy just smirks a little, shakes his head and shushes you again.

🌿 "Y/n, where did you get an idea like that?"

🌿 You're stunned, a little bewildered, it's almost offensive but Tommy understands. He's already had children... He's never been a particularly natural father to them... He can see why you'd expect him to be so dissapointed in you...

🌿But things are different now.

🌿 "Said you'd been sent down from heaven to save me," he tells you, "now i know you were"

🌿This time he makes a promise to himself that he'll change, that he'll be worthy of you and your child. That he'll protect you from everything.

Alfie

🐻 Honestly? He's surprised... Thought he was getting a bit old for babies and all that sort of thing

🐻 "Are you sure treacle?" he has his hand to your tummy and he's looking at you with a little frown on his brow, he's trying to hide his happiness in case this isn't real.

🐻 "Alfie I'm weeks late I'm sure i am..." you frown, "and its definitely yours don't you dare ask me that!" you say quickly getting defensive. He finds that funny and laughs at you, pinches your cute little cheek.

🐻 "Well of course its mine ziskeit, naturally its mine..." he smiles then, pulling you into his arms and planting you down in his lap where he can hold you close to him.